Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stolen Si!!!!!

beretta627
    its in my garage cos it didnt cost much to get it there. there may just be a future for it!

SiCivic2k2
    The insurance obviously totalled it. So did you buy it back from them? How much was it?

weak....sooo weak. I hope they all get arrested. Put in jail for a long time and become some guy named bubba's bitch

ephatch member
    I think this is a good tie to drop and H22 turbo engine in?

Still Around...
    Could you please explain how they got it out of your locked, gated garage without you knowing about it.

beretta627
    Thanks for the condolences everyone ... Yeah the car is pretty much completely fucked ... but it only cost me a couple hundred to get the car back. I'm pretty pissed off about the car, and I'm the kind of person who has a "fuck them" attitude and I really want to rebuild it just to prove they didn't take my spirit, you know?

It definitely doubt it was ricers who stole this car, it was too clean. They picked apart nearly everything worth taking. The only reason I can imagine they left my suspension and brakes is because they didn't have replacements handy. They stole my $200 kenneth cole shoes and my case full of burned CD's too And my hospital ID??? What the shit is that, are they going to go volunteer at my hospital for me? assholes.

Anyways...

I'm going to start making a list of shit I need to replace/want to put on the car. The ultimate "WTB Post :D" and start posting it around the internet with the hopes of getting this car back from looking like an empty, soulless shell. I'm killing the insurance & registration for awhile too to help save some money.... the car will undoubtedly be sitting for a few months as I piece it back together. But yeah ... Some of things I need are obvious and anyone who has spare shit lying around please, please get in touch with me!

This car isn't done yet

beretta627
    no h22 turbo ... b18c5 ...

How'd they steal it? got through the gate somehow. my room is far enough from the garage so I don't hear the alarm and door opening, and theres no security on it. :( oh well.

The Ass Shaker Mod DJQuikFingaz's Avatar
    [wayne]She will be yours again...OH YES, she will be yours again...[/wayne]

That's totally fuck up man, I feel your pain. But think of the bright side, cause you just got yourself a new weekend project!

Originally posted by iR-VTEC2
    I just wanna find those fuckers and go "my name is indigo montoya...you killed my father...prepare to die"
    I hope you find the man with six fingers, six sticky fingers!!!

I cried just looking at thise pics.:(
    But like you said atleast they did not break your spirit.
    Now you can make it better and faster than before.
    I'll definetly will let you know if anyone I know has spare parts...

im sorry dude that has to be a blower

beretta627
    twin cams and a side of vtec please :D and supersize the motor please. Extra Toda and Spoon with that motor!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information