Close

Pic of DC cai with pt #

It looks like the DC design is very similar to the AEM route.

This is the exact intake pictured for the ep.
    pt # CAI5015

DC CAI for $216
    Last edited by !@#$%; 02-07-2003 at 10:54 AM.

To me DC is playing catch up...any dims on that CAI and pricing? I would be surprised if its any larger than 2.5" OD. tks:D

i think it would be a little more than the injen and aem....something like $220-$230 thats my guess...u know for the 'DC name' :o

These parts have all been listed on the DC site for a few months now.....i think we might have all been too caught up in injen and aem and other companies than realizing DC products....well becuase there are only a few places i know of online that carry a full line of DC. DC doesnt come across any little jip-joint internet store. I was told from DC on the phone that Options auto is their primary dealer.

The reason I'm concerned with the price and dims is I plan to swap out my AEM CAI to test the Injen. They offer 2-3/4" OD and 2-5/8" ID. This will give me 66.675mm on my bored 64mm tb. The AEM is undermatched as is. (ID = 2-3/8" , 60.325mm)

I have no regrets in getting the DC header, I think this is the best one out there short of a full race header. (Shame I was the first to be the beta tester as you can atest to also on the baffle welds) Seems they did a real nice job with long weld seams on yours. :D

:D

Thread Information