Originally posted by Suk02Si
any idea what the spring rates are? Would they be stiffer than Neuspeeds? I have no idea what neuspeed rates are:(
I talked to Neuspeed the other day and I asked them if Koni was going to be coming out with an application specific for the Civic Si's. They told me "no." Basically, they say that you can just modify the Koni Yellows a little bit and it should fit the Civic Si just fine.

As far as spring rates go, coilover sleeves usually have high spring rates than progressive rate lowering springs (ie. Neuspeed Race, Eibach Sportline). When you get coilover sleeves, you will most probably need to upgrade your shocks or you will blow them out. Traditionally, the spring rates on coilover sleeves have run between 350-500 lbs. You'll probably want something like Koni yellows.

I talked to Tokico the other day as well and they said that they are probably going to release a gas shock application for the Civic Si around the end of summer.

My recommendation is if you don't want to shell out the 1400+ for some TEIN SS full coilover system, get the Skunk2 + Koni combo.