Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    ADMstunna

Update - Black/Amber Headlights are done - pics -

Hey yall. i finished the ADMstunna headlights and im just posting up the pics cuz some peeps wanted to see the finished product. the previous post was kinda half ass so here are the finished pics. Looks Great!!!! i painted the side markers amber as well but i sprayed them too much :hammer: they came out dark orange. lol. oh well, still looks str8. the paints i used are at the bottom, u can see the elusive "amber" paint.

when i put up the [img][/img] format - it doesnt display pics, it just puts the link, is that normal?? well here are more pics. i also got pics of the paints i used if anyone was wondering. let me know what u think? peace

looks good

that looks really good on your car...wonder how it will look on a black ep? (hint, hint for photoshop user :) ) where did you get the lamp color spray paint? good job!!!

Re: Update - Black/Amber Headlights are done - pics -

Originally posted by ADMstunna
    Hey yall. i finished the ADMstunna headlights and im just posting up the pics cuz some peeps wanted to see the finished product. the previous post was kinda half ass so here are the finished pics. Looks Great!!!! i painted the side markers amber as well but i sprayed them too much :hammer: they came out dark orange. lol. oh well, still looks str8. the paints i used are at the bottom, u can see the elusive "amber" paint.

when i put up the [img][/img] format - it doesnt display pics, it just puts the link, is that normal?? well here are more pics. i also got pics of the paints i used if anyone was wondering. let me know what u think? peace

We todd did racing on works on some sites such as Honda-Tech.

eyevin2c
    yo! that is bad ass. i'm gonna do it on my white si - amber color looks great. where did you get that paint?

ephatch member
    not too bad, not really my style(i'm all about getting rid of the amber), but good job :)

ephatch member
    looks nice

they came out good. they look nice. can someone photoshop them on a black ep

ADMstunna
    im going to attatch some pics - i got the amber lamp color from my local "performance/stereo" shop. 20 bucks for the little ass can :o was worth it though :D

ADMstunna
    one more

ADMstunna
    yo

Where did you put the pop tarts? Why strawberry and not cinnamon sugar? ;) :D

jk- Good job!

Re: looks good

Originally posted by Toy2Si
    that looks really good on your car...wonder how it will look on a black ep? (hint, hint for photoshop user :) ) where did you get the lamp color spray paint? good job!!!
    photochop it please.....anyone :angel:

Not too bad looking! i kinda have to agree tho-seems like with the ek's everyone wanted to get rid of the amber, now they want it. eh, can't argue with something that looks nice, eh?

I gotz no skillz with photoshop, but i spent about 45 seconds and borrowed DTH's car. hope it helps

threw em on my car while i was at it. again, sorry for the lack of skillz yo!
    Last edited by Prime Si; 02-19-2003 at 10:07 PM.

Please excuse the crappy crappy job, 2 min chop from a total noob... sorry...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information