Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by si02racerboi
    no ive been workin since 15 ... my parents only pay my insurance i pay the payments and i gave the money for the down payment

I'm just razzing you :p

I just meant you could not have bought it...your not old enough. Your lucky you have parents well off enough to do that for you. :)

yah, both of them have a bad case of diabetes my dads cholestral and blood pressure is 400, i always think about him not waking up someday.. so i guess hes just trying to help me as best as he can until then

dont copy my text, fucker downhil's Avatar

Re: financed

Originally posted by blueiedgod

p.s. to get 1.9% you need good credit history (score of 650 or more) unless you have or will graduate college within a year. Honda does not offer $$$ off the price for college graduates, but offers the lowest advertized rate as long as you don't have negative credit history. if you have no credit history you will be qualified for the 1.9% (until the end of this month) with no credit history.
    not exactly. on the graduate program you have to make minimum income restrictions (payments = less than 20% of gross monthly income) and you qualify for the standard civic buy rate--which is floating somewhere around 6%. and you can negotiate on the selling price...you can ALWAYS negotiate due to holdback.

also not on the college subject...to get the 1.9 your beacon has to be above a 96 also.

i sold honda's up until a couple of weeks ago.

Originally posted by SIborland

<-----wants to meet a girl who has an Si and an S2000:p
    Bring your butt down to Chicago. If I'm correct you're in Canada! It's cold and snowy enough here for this girl. Not going to voluntarily subject myself to any further abuse.

ephatch member

i traded in my 99 civic HB DX

I traded in my 99 civic DX they gave me 6300 for her i owed 6700, and my payments were 265, i didn't put anything down on my si but my payments went up 385- 120 up-- i said thats i small price to pay for the jump in performance i am getting-- and on top of that my transmission was going to hell in the the DX ;) , my dealer said he worked with me cause i was a return customer but he didn't know about the trans problem

ouch!!!

that is pretty high payment, did you qualify for 1.9% financing?

s2kgirl are you rich. cuz you have an S2000 and a civic si.
    Damn.... i love you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information