Close

Thread: Sunami Turbo

Sunami Turbo

First I want my ride to look fast.
    Then I want it to sound fast..........

http://www.sunamiturbo.com/

I can't believe someone would even market this. Oh snap! Its only $139.95 in the back of Honda Tuning's ad space!

Now all I need is that subwoofer that looks like a NOS bottle and my rice, err ride, will be complete:p

That is mind blowingly retarded.

this.setRootCause(last);
    You have GOT to be kidding me. I called them, I was going to ask them how rad my car would be with one of these. I got a machine though.

ephatch member
    Man...riceboys strike again...*sigh*
    Seriously though, what the HELL is the point of that, you'll still be slow as hell. Wouldn't that just make your losses even more pathetic looking?!

ephatch member

lol

This may be a continuation of an April fools thing SCC did. They actually featured it as a pruduct and a bunch of people wrote in who thought they were serious. it looks like the same picture they used in fact.I'm not sure though....maybe somebody saaw it and decided to make it. I doubt it though.

this.setRootCause(last);

Re: lol

Originally posted by swampdonkey
    This may be a continuation of an April fools thing SCC did. They actually featured it as a pruduct and a bunch of people wrote in who thought they were serious. it looks like the same picture they used in fact.I'm not sure though....maybe somebody saaw it and decided to make it. I doubt it though.
    I don't know. I really did call them. The message is like "blah blah industries, maker of the Sunami Turbo sound blahblah", it sounded pretty legit. Call right now and see if you get someone. I called at night.

gotta have it

I am gonna get one of these and hook it up to my toilet or something so everytime I flush it blows off. Now that would be T....I....T tight!!!

Scott

Thread Information