Hey guys, not to sound stuck up or concieted or anythin like that but whenever i do somethin i always want the best and think it should be done right the first time. In a month or two when i have all the money i need i'm going to be doing my system in si, im goin with MB Quart QSD 216's in front and rear cause i hear they're among the best if not the best 6 1/2 components (i've heard them too and like the way they sound). I'm thinkin two 10" sub's cause my friend sais because they're smaller they're tighter and respond with faster beats and crisper sound instead of gettin two 12"'s. So my question is what are some of the best 10" subs around? I saw the Rockford Fosgate Power HX2's have a 2,000w peak and that seems pretty impressive but i havn't heard them so i dont know anythin bout their sound quality. I'm lookin for a great soundin sub that can get loud too. Unless you guys think i should really go with two 12's but im kinda leanin more toward 10's. Thanx in advance to anyone who helps out!