Close

Thread: what bulbs??

Holding Monster says: dustinhurley's Avatar

what bulbs??

Of course, one of my PIAA bulbs blew out today. I have PIAA Xtreme white. I accidently stalled my car the other day with the lights on and the power surge fried the low beam on the passenger side. I've had probably 6 pairs of PIAA bulbs, many different styles, over the years. And I've had every set blow out on me. My question is, what kind of bulb should I buy now? I'm thinking Raybrig, which I've had before and didn't blow out. What do you think I should get? Anything new to the market that I don't know about?

This is actually the first I've heard of PIAA's blowing out. My friend has a '90 Integra that he's had for 2 years w/PIAA's everywhere, and not one has blown out. Every clear bulb in my Si has a PIAA bulb in it and no blow outs. Oh well, Personally I'd go with a true HID system(Catz, Sylvania). Expensive, but so are Raybrig lights. Raybrigs are good, and HKS just came out with some new Headlight bulbs. Haven't seen them yet, but I hear good things.

friend has a focus and has had 2 sets of piaa bulbs gone out of his car. Friend with mx-6 had right bulb burn out. I'll never go with piaa.

Catz are pretty good bulbs from what Ive heard. Im thinking of getting the Catz HID.

Thread Information