Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up

Originally posted by SmoothOperator
    Am I the only one that thinks it's hideous?!
    agreed

Originally posted by 2k2civicSi
    i like it who sells it is it out yet?????
    I found this guy on ebay selling the kit for 01+ civics. I asked him if he had some for the 02 si hatchback... his response was that there is no such thing as an 02 si hatchback! What an idiot! I emailed him with pics of mine that I own and a few other sources. Damn some people live in a damn cave!

I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar
    Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB

I found this guy on ebay selling the kit for 01+ civics. I asked him if he had some for the 02 si hatchback... his response was that there is no such thing as an 02 si hatchback! What an idiot! I emailed him with pics of mine that I own and a few other sources. Damn some people live in a damn cave!
    Hahaha I bet u he does live in a cave

Damn....that was me :/

4u2nv
    Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB

im surprised by how many people dont know there is an 02 si. i spoke with a rep at hks and he thought it wasnt out as an 02, but as an 03. also i just got off the phone with ebc brakes and hes never heard of an 02 hatchback, now hes looking to see if the pads are the same as the rsx

Originally posted by xlr8

im surprised by how many people dont know there is an 02 si. i spoke with a rep at hks and he thought it wasnt out as an 02, but as an 03. also i just got off the phone with ebc brakes and hes never heard of an 02 hatchback, now hes looking to see if the pads are the same as the rsx
    well after tonight, a lot of people here in san antonio texas should now know what an si is
    It's that car that just burnt an eclipse and civic ex to utter dust :D My first two kills..all in one day :D

Holding Monster says: dustinhurley's Avatar
    I agree with the dislike. I like clean, simple, and classy. If you love your Si, you will want to drive it everyday. Putting something like that (1" from the ground, fiberglass) will make you hate driving the car everyday. Buy the CTR lip when/if it is available, or wait for Wings West to make something. Their lip kits are generally nice (urethane too!) Also, keep in mind; the CTR kit will be overdone, but there is a reason that things are popular. It is simply a great rear lip.

Originally posted by dustinhurley
    I agree with the dislike. I like clean, simple, and classy. If you love your Si, you will want to drive it everyday. Putting something like that (1" from the ground, fiberglass) will make you hate driving the car everyday. Buy the CTR lip when/if it is available, or wait for Wings West to make something. Their lip kits are generally nice (urethane too!) Also, keep in mind; the CTR kit will be overdone, but there is a reason that things are popular. It is simply a great rear lip.
    yeah, I agree with you completely. I decided I don't care for it. I'm hoping tsunami will come out with something. I loved their kits. They were suttle,but not to suttle. I liked the tsunami lip I had for my EX.
    By the way, how are the springs holding up? All my friends say to go with those compared to the H&R. I still can't decide. I had H&R before and had nothing but good experience from those

get H&R's

Originally posted by SpeedRacer
    get H&R's
    :D I decided I would. They most likely have a higher spring rate than the sprint ones. Man, I was looking at this site: http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/a...tech02_b.shtml and it seems easy to install them (I've done it before on my 97 EX), but damn, if we want shocks, we either have to pay a heavy price or but some cheaper ones that you will end up having to cut and end up paying more money than usual for install.
    I think buying a shock that I don't have to cut up would be way better

The rear looks like it is "smeared" to the left a little. It is okay, not a fan of all that wire mesh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information