Close

Thread: Thanks!

Smile Thanks!

First I would like to intoduce myself and say Thanks for all the information thats been posted. It has proved to be invaluable in my decision making on which car to buy.
    Last night I purchased my silver 02 Si
    Needless to say I love it! The hardest part is keeping the RPM's below 4K. On the way home I got a honk and thumbs up from some guy in an early 90's civic hatch. Felt good.
    I will post pics as soon as I get a digital camera and my web site up.
    Those in the Phoenix area ( east side) give a shout! We need a meet!
    later_justin

Still Around...
    Welcome!

Nice choice on vehicles!

Hey Congrats on the new ride. You'll get used to the people gawking and drooling in due time :D Welcome!!!

Cool

I try not to look around to see who's lookin...( read: looking cool ) I need tint, bad!
    Thanks for the welcome.

welcome! My name's C, im the EPHATCH hippy.

ALOHA!

MookieBlaylock5

Re: Thanks!

Originally posted by greenguy
    First I would like to intoduce myself and say Thanks for all the information thats been posted. It has proved to be invaluable in my decision making on which car to buy.
    Last night I purchased my silver 02 Si
    Needless to say I love it! The hardest part is keeping the RPM's below 4K. On the way home I got a honk and thumbs up from some guy in an early 90's civic hatch. Felt good.
    I will post pics as soon as I get a digital camera and my web site up.
    Those in the Phoenix area ( east side) give a shout! We need a meet!
    later_justin
    I had a 99 si come up beside me and rev when I was on my test drive. I've received lots of compliments about the car.

You get the attention of driving a porsche w/o the price. kinda cool.

funny.. you guys are already getting looks eh? i had mine for like three weeks and it's lowered with some tein springs. (looks much better by the way) but i haven't been getting much looks on my car. :( . When i'm in my brother's 2000 PY ITR, i get a grip of looks. again not quite so much in my si. oh wellz

creator of ephatch DownTheHatch's Avatar
    I get way too much attention with my car, I can't go anywhere without someone asking me questions about my car. Not to mention every ricer on the road revving me.

OG EP3'r
    Sup,Mesa here.Lower that sucker ASAP though ;) Night and day difference.

MookieBlaylock5
    Originally posted by DownTheHatch
    I get way too much attention with my car, I can't go anywhere without someone asking me questions about my car. Not to mention every ricer on the road revving me.
    no kidding. at night, every time i step out of my car i have some jackass asking me to go race. its like...dude, maybe if we were at a light or something, but im not going to just leave the girls im with and go race you.

and on top of that, ive only got 700 miles on my baby. To race with it brand new? oh so bad. Those spoiled ricers just dont understand.

MagusDC5
    My JDM Type R spoiler comes tommarow and my JDM headlights come tuesday...I cant wait to see how many jerkoffs try reving at me at lights once all my stuffs installed :(

Originally posted by MagusDC5
    My JDM Type R spoiler comes tommarow and my JDM headlights come tuesday...I cant wait to see how many jerkoffs try reving at me at lights once all my stuffs installed :(
    Where did you order you JDM stuff and was there any stuff there for EPs?

Originally posted by Az02Si
    Sup,Mesa here.Lower that sucker ASAP though ;) Night and day difference.
    Whats up man? I am new to the civic scene. I do have a brother in law who is WAY into the scene. He was stoked that I got the new civic. He invited me out this Friday to some meet, tho I dont know where. I do believe he is in the Mesa chapter of his club.
    Only 150 miles, but lovin every second of it!

OG EP3'r
    Saturday night,at cooper/warner....I call it Ricefest,there are a few hundred cars there,some that are decent,and some utter ass also....It seems like if you dont have bags,or a huge system,no one looks at your car.I rolled in with the 02 a couple times,and it got a quick glance and that was it.That dosent bother me at all,but i hate it when a totally riced out car there gets more attention than swapped cars,or FI cars.So be warned,its full of rice,and kids that think their 95 Civic Lx is the best car ever because it has 20 inch wheels.

Hmm. sounds like something to avoid. I have nothing to prove to what sounds like a bunch of assclowns and thier rice.

Thread Information