Close

new springs: neuspeed or eibach

I'm looking to get new springs for my '02 Si and looking at either the Neuspeed or Eibach ones. Price isn't much of a factor as they can both be had for relativiely cheap. I'll probably be keeping stock shocks for a while with these and eventually i'll also be getting 16*7 wheels. So should I go for Neuspeed or Eibach, and more specifically the 1.5" or 2" drop on the Neuspeeds or the 1.6" or 1.8" drop on the Eibach's?

Neuspeed=great low drop but low quality spring

Eibach=so-so drop and good quality spring, they come with isolators on the coils and new bumpstops.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by Suk02Si
    Neuspeed=great low drop but low quality spring

Eibach=so-so drop and good quality spring, they come with isolators on the coils and new bumpstops.
    exactly. I have the neuspeed race, and I like the drop better.I used to have the eibach sportlines but the drop didnt satisfy me, (looked like it needed more) jmo

Thanks for info. Wondering, did you use a camber kit with either the Eibach's or Neuspeed's?

neuspeed race, bought em and love them! had them on my old civic turbo and loved them as well, quality is on par with any other company Never "sagged" for me ....

BTW: if you want me to install them for you ill do it. let me know pm me --joe :)

Thread Information