Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ephatch member
    Eric,
    Your system is nice! Don't swap out your amps. It might be true that other amps are rated better, but when it comes to putting components together it's not always a given what will work good and what won't. If it sounds good now than stick with it, getting JL's or some other amps might not produce what you want for the price you'll pay. You never know what will happen; therefore if it's good now, then stick with it. IMO. Either way it looks great, good job. Now lets work on some performance mods!!!:)
    Jim (hypnoj)

WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar
    Hey thanks jim!

yeah thats what i am doing now on the car....i just bought a borla exhaust, injen intake, and going to go look @ rims this weekend... next week i am going to look into getting struts, and check out to see if a cam swap will do anything good for the engine...any suggestions on a cam swap?

Thanks guys you all been very helpful!

Eric

sub

put a cage over speaker (or not) and remove hatch area cover. it sounds way better on mine.i don't need to turn bass up that much.i hear more clear bass and less rattles.

WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar
    Hey good idea, i will remove the hatch cover, i didnt really think of that...only thing is though, if i remove that, someone maybe able to see though my tint if its daytime, and if they see thou my tint, they maybe able to see the fiberglass...i dont want that, dont need that shyte being jacked...

but i will do a test run, thanks for the suggetstion

eric

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information