Close

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    hell yea! hows your turbo situation coming along? did you send it in to get repaired or a new one sent to you?

i was looking forward to seeing how he liked it.

Jeri Lee is hot!! supercivician's Avatar
    sorry guys i still didnt get my car back yet. they told me tomorrow because the guy that is doing the tuning works at another shop and he is busy. im holding my emotion in and i dont want to piss them off when the car is still at their shop. dont worry, as soon as i get the car back, ill post those pics up

Quote Originally Posted by supercivician View Post
    sorry guys i still didnt get my car back yet. they told me tomorrow because the guy that is doing the tuning works at another shop and he is busy. im holding my emotion in and i dont want to piss them off when the car is still at their shop. dont worry, as soon as i get the car back, ill post those pics up
    lol, mechanics are like contractors.....never ever done! Hope u get it soon man, should have done it yourself, nothing replaces experience.

Quote Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
    Uhh funny. Where is this incorrect information that I post? I own a 600+whp boosted k. I am fully aware that certain people can successfully tune them.
    my bad. but your general statement should have clarified.....i know a few ppl that would have looked like this when they saw ur post

damnnnnnnnnn! aight well be here! have a nice night! i know you going to sleep well tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by playap07 View Post
    damnnnnnnnnn! aight well be here! have a nice night! i know you going to sleep well tonight!

no sleep at tonight...exam tomorrow but im playing grand theft auto right now

lol sux bro but this shit always happens with shops.....just the nature of the beast lol

i went to the shop on monday and everything was ready except the gauges. the mech took me that they custom did this and that...i was like oh shit how much extra do i have to pay. i mean is nice.

lol

i went to the shop on monday and everything was ready except the gauges. the mech took me that they custom did this and that...i was like oh shit how much extra do i have to pay. i mean is nice.
    what did they custom do?

playa my turbo is out at revhard and they are sending it 2 precision, so i ahve to wait to hear from them

the intake pipe for the turbo, wiring the injectors adapters, cutting the bracket for the fog lights to fit the fmic, instead of using the oil pan drain hinge they custom made one and i dont remember why he did it.

they told me they had a hard time fitting the turbo in. idk because it's a stage 2 with a bigger turbo. they told me they intalled a revhard kit before on an ep. idk y this is taking so long.

they sound like or giving me an impression that they are doing a very good job. but idk when is this taking so long. i hate when they told me it's going to be ready on saturday then monday then wednesday, and now thursday. why dont they just tell me the exact date so i dont have to think about it and keep on calling every other day.

hopefully ill get it back tomorrow.

one last thing...i had a dream last night about driving my boost ep and smoked this kid on a eclipes gst. man it was so real until i woke up.

how do i know what adjustment should i set at for the bov

Quote Originally Posted by jeenyusss View Post
    what did they custom do?

playa my turbo is out at revhard and they are sending it 2 precision, so i ahve to wait to hear from them
    o alright! good luck with that! lemme know what happens.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread Information