Close

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ep3colin View Post
    i like the red in your interior, but uhhh, wheres your harness connected to?
    To the rear seat belt buckle bolt, when I had my interior out during the last race season I mounted it there. Its really the only stong enough bolt back there that can keep itself in during an accident hence why the buckles are mounted there. But ive seen crazy people mount it were the c pillar is and whatnot and on impact itll more then likely rip out.

Quote Originally Posted by talonXracer View Post
    I am sorry, but mismatched seats up front is just so tacky and produces a serious odor of rice.....LOL
    Most people are too fat to fit in buckets.

Quote Originally Posted by madlorglk View Post
    Where did you get your gauge pod??? is that right smack in the middle or a little bit to the side?
    Hows the fit? I see you have a screw on the side.

Im getting a boost gauge and need something lke the one you have, either that or have one made.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEP3 View Post
    Yep thats it. It'll rub a little at 1st from the steering wheel, but its much better then having a ricer pillar and 50 guages, if I want that info ill plug in a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by makavelibranded View Post
    To the rear seat belt buckle bolt, when I had my interior out during the last race season I mounted it there. Its really the only stong enough bolt back there that can keep itself in during an accident hence why the buckles are mounted there. But ive seen crazy people mount it were the c pillar is and whatnot and on impact itll more then likely rip out.

Most people are too fat to fit in buckets.
    That is not a very good belt set-up in a accident you will suffer a bit of spine damage, BUT I have the perfect solution for that though... http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...ht=harness+bar

And yes ALOT of people are too fat for buckets but there is a fair percentage who just have a stockie build and are stuck with the few wide offerings and plz note the LOL after my post, was just a ball busting bro! LOL
    Last edited by talonXracer; 01-19-2011 at 09:30 PM.
    ALL advice issued with this "Disclaimer"
    Tim "the Toolman" Taylor is my HERO ! ! !

"Labor Unions are Domestic Terrorist orgainizations"

Quote Originally Posted by talonXracer View Post
    That is not a very good belt set-up in a accident you will suffer a bit of spine damage, BUT I have the perfect solution for that though... http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...ht=harness+bar

And yes ALOT of people are too fat for buckets but there is a fair percentage who just have a stockie build and are stuck with the few wide offerings and plz note the LOL after my post, was just a ball busting bro! LOL
    lol I know I figured,.. ya ive been eyeing that bar for a while probably when I get my taxes back ill get it if you still have it

where can i get the SHINNY carbon wrap from? i looked around and all i can find is the dole one.

Hey I'm looking for a sticker-bomb wrap? I've seen it on ihatestickers.com in their gallery but cannot find he product itself. Or any DIY on sticker-bomb/wrap. I got some things in mind so lmk.

Quote Originally Posted by ct_EP3 View Post
    Hey I'm looking for a sticker-bomb wrap? I've seen it on ihatestickers.com in their gallery but cannot find he product itself. Or any DIY on sticker-bomb/wrap. I got some things in mind so lmk.
    Hmm..wrap? Eww, no orginally...just make your own wrap like i did. Plus you get to use stickers you actually wants to see and not some pre-made shit that millions of peeps are rocking too

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJones View Post
    Hmm..wrap? Eww, no orginally...just make your own wrap like i did. Plus you get to use stickers you actually wants to see and not some pre-made shit that millions of peeps are rocking too
    Haha alright i saw somewhere a wrape with some cool stickers but yeah its better to do all stickers id like to see and that actually i pick. thanks man i just had some ideas in mind, not copying yours but that is sick id like to say.

where can i get the red H on the steering wheel?

CorSport USA
    PSN: theehuggybear

Last edited by username011; 02-12-2011 at 11:39 AM.

That's AWESOME! Who makes that wheel?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJones View Post
    Mike Centola seems pretty cool and open minded over on Roclife. I'm sure if you told him what stickers of his you'd like to see in the stickerbomb wrap he could make it happen.

its the Nardi Classic and I think its a OEM JDM Eunos Miata wheel..
    Last edited by username011; 02-11-2011 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by makavelibranded View Post
    ...But ive seen crazy people mount it were the c pillar is and whatnot and on impact itll more then likely rip out.
    +1... there's been a few threads on this topic on H-T:
    http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2896572

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information