Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

HOW TO CONVERT 02/03 Headlights to 04/05???

Some one have the DIY Laying around or something im doing some 04/05 type R headlights since my car was crashed into and yea i need the diagram

Someone PM me for Email

MaNtEQuiLLA/K-SQUADD ALL MotoR Ep3's Avatar
    Bump somebody get this man a diagram..so he can wire up his new harnesses and put on his new headlights

Ocelaris makes badass harnesses... I hope he don't mind me posting his harness diy from a different location.

here is the diagram.

Last edited by MOOGEN; 04-29-2008 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALL MotoR Ep3 View Post
    Bump somebody get this man a diagram..so he can wire up his new harnesses and put on his new headlights

THX dude...

I'm not sure if I can post this link here but one of the homies on this site makes badass harnesses for our cars. GL!

I dont trust other people with my Wiring... Sorry thats for that tho I just need the DIY Ima do it myself and improve on the Wiring Design....

For now ima do the halogens but ima do a whole HID DIY for this With Relays and all i just need to kno what i need to wire up for 04/05
    Last edited by D3xn2o; 04-29-2008 at 03:38 PM.

instead of the ballast, just plug those into your lowbeam headlights. The halogens are not polarity specific so it'll work. GL!

Quote Originally Posted by D3xn2o View Post
    I dont trust other people with my Wiring... Sorry thats for that tho I just need the DIY Ima do it myself and improve on the Wiring Design....

For now ima do the halogens but ima do a whole HID DIY for this With Relays and all i just need to kno what i need to wire up for 04/05

If you don't trust him then I don't know what to say because I'll back up his craftsmenship any time of the day.

Wait thats Ocelaris I remember him he's the dude that wrote up the convertion to begin with!!!!

I NEED HIS POST!!!!! DAMN YOU EPHATCH FOR CRASHING!!!!

Wait thats Ocelaris I remember him he's the dude that wrote up the convertion to begin with!!!!

I NEED HIS POST!!!!! DAMN YOU EPHATCH FOR CRASHING!!!!
    There you go... its like dejavue! he's the light king.

Hey d3 can you edit that link to hidplanet out of your post. I tried to ninja delete but you were just too fast. LOL

Thx for the Diagram Im making a plan now...

I finished up the Driverside harness I think its a bit overkill but screw it Ima do a HID Plug and play kit for both lo and high so this harness should be perfect my setup...

It involves 4 relays and lots of wires Im tired I need 2 more relays cause i only bought two soooooo Lots more to do 2morrow yay!

hopefully the lights come in sometime early next week and i get my car back or maybe not but whatever

I need to remember to get connectors and relays tomorrow

Im running low...

I finished up the Driverside harness I think its a bit overkill but screw it Ima do a HID Plug and play kit for both lo and high so this harness should be perfect my setup...

It involves 4 relays and lots of wires Im tired I need 2 more relays cause i only bought two soooooo Lots more to do 2morrow yay!

hopefully the lights come in sometime early next week and i get my car back or maybe not but whatever

I need to remember to get connectors and relays tomorrow

Im running low...
    four relays are overkill. You just need to design the harness to work in parallel. It'll just be cluttered. save yourself the money because this diagram is simplified to work at its best but whatever floats your boat.

Quote Originally Posted by MOOGEN View Post
    four relays are overkill. You just need to design the harness to work in parallel. It'll just be cluttered. save yourself the money because this diagram is simplified to work at its best but whatever floats your boat.

I'll Eventually Redo the harness to make it alot more simple and with better gauge wire but im working with what i got.... :scared:

I'll Finish up 2night and post pix of the harness's and i kno its over kill but better save ya kno

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information