Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

front and rear JDM lip install and Side skirt installation with partnumbers.

It seems info for lip install was deleted anyone have partnumber info for the clips that install the rear lip to the bumper? also there seems to be some kind of clip/nut that needs to go in there to fasten the lip to the bumper.
    Last edited by 72chevel; 05-11-2008 at 04:28 PM.

I had all the part #'s saved in my pm's:boom:

i need that info too please pm me if anyone finds it!!

So I got a quote from the UK the way it looks I need 32 and 35. IDK there is more to it than this quote shows there is like 2 more places on each end where it looks like there is a connection.
    Attached Files Attached Files

ephatch member
    Yeah, that was my thread with all the part numbers.

You are correct, will need 4 each of #s 32 and 35, these are the only ones that need to be sourced from Japan or UK. Also will Need:

# --- part number ----- desc ---- qty
    31 -- 90126-SA7-000 -- screw -- 2
    38 -- 90345-S04-000 -- clipnut -- 2
    36 -- 90305-SH3-000 -- clipnut -- 2
    39 -- 90501-SM4-003 -- bolt ---- 2

All available from US Honda. Everything else will reuse your factory parts.
    Last edited by 05silversi; 04-29-2008 at 09:21 AM.

great, thanks for the info!

if you want to know what I did on mine, i used the same screws for the lip that they use on the mudflaps, and there should be atleast one back there, i used the pop in clips that you would use in the fender liner for the 2 underneath, and i used the pop in clips that came with my type r side skirts and i pushed them through the holes in the bumper, then pulled the teeth out...it made it so they pulled the lip on very tight, i highly suggest this...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    i used the pop in clips that came with my type r side skirts and i pushed them through the holes in the bumper, then pulled the teeth out...it made it so they pulled the lip on very tight, i highly suggest this...
    Yeah, that would work. Doubt anyone can picture what you're describing without having done the install though. Need pics.

Does the Lip not come with the clips already?

SHIT....

Quote Originally Posted by d-unit View Post
    Does the Lip not come with the clips already?

SHIT....
    mine didnt...but if you order sideskirt clips from honda you can use those...

lookup the 04/05 usdm sideskirts and buy the little clips...i cant remember how many you need on the rear bumper, but i cant imagine it would be more than 6...so just order 6 or 8, leftovers are extras you can use if you ever need to remove the lip...

basicly there are little slots on the lip for the slide in clips, there are holes on the bumper, you push the clips through and pull the tabs out to make sure they hold securely...buy the clips, buy the bumper, buy the lip, and when you have them all infront of you and look you will know EXACTLY what i mean...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

mine didnt...but if you order sideskirt clips from honda you can use those...

lookup the 04/05 usdm sideskirts and buy the little clips...i cant remember how many you need on the rear bumper, but i cant imagine it would be more than 6...so just order 6 or 8, leftovers are extras you can use if you ever need to remove the lip...

basicly there are little slots on the lip for the slide in clips, there are holes on the bumper, you push the clips through and pull the tabs out to make sure they hold securely...buy the clips, buy the bumper, buy the lip, and when you have them all infront of you and look you will know EXACTLY what i mean...
    i have them all already except the clips but i havent unwrapped them yet, k bro, do you know the part numbers so i can call up honda and have them asap?
    Last edited by d-unit; 04-30-2008 at 09:26 AM.

i have them all already except the clips but i havent unwrapped them yet, k bro, do you know the part numbers so i can call up honda and have them asap?
    yah no problem, they hold the lip on really tight...also make sure you have enough screws for the ends of the lip to the ends of the bumper in hte fenderwell, so you will want to order those too...i say unwrap them and peek...or pull up my members ride and you might be able to see, i think i have 2 on each side though...
    my ep is white...

yah no problem, they hold the lip on really tight...also make sure you have enough screws for the ends of the lip to the ends of the bumper in hte fenderwell, so you will want to order those too...i say unwrap them and peek...or pull up my members ride and you might be able to see, i think i have 2 on each side though...

Yeah i just looked it didnt come with any :(

Do you know exactly which part numbers and how many of each i need?

That way i can go to my honda dealer and get it asap!

i called my Honda Dealer and they said the part number was 91503-SZ3-003, but im not 100% that is the right one, i just want to make sure before i buy 8 of em

i called my Honda Dealer and they said the part number was 91503-SZ3-003, but im not 100% that is the right one, i just want to make sure before i buy 8 of em

ill look it up right now!!!

(edit)
    ok...this is what i found

im not sure if its 31 or not...32 looks like a sticky clip that honda sells but i really cant tell, and what makes me nervous about 31 is that on the ctr sideskirts for example, they use all of one type of pop in clip (which are the ones i used on the bumper) but there is 1 smaller pop in clip that goes on the "fin" of the skirt...so i dont know, though if i had to guess it is 31...

if the clip is white, then its the right clip, if its black then its the smaller one, i know that much...

sorry thats all i can come up with right now while at work...

(edit2)
    i just noticed that honda lists the 31 as 18 required, which tells me they are correct, sorry they dont list a part number on the website, so i dont know how to check, but that is the same diagram that the honda dealer will have on the 04 si...

so 31 is correct...haha...after thinking about it, i think you only need 4, so if you buy 8 that means that if you ever have to pull the lip again you can replace the clips to ensure they dont fail at a later time, since you have to pull the tabs on teh clips outward after you push them through (again they werent designed for this purpose but they work exceptionally well)
    Last edited by RedSiBaron; 04-30-2008 at 11:05 AM.
    my ep is white...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information