Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Front lip question

Alright, so i'm looking to put on a front lip and that is all... Already have a mugen rep spoiler and I just want a nice front lip to go with it.
    I'm looking to lower then car next summer and i'm just wondering out of alllll the front lips out there what is going to give me the most clearance and look good with no rear lip/ side skirts. Pictures would be nice

Ctr rep or a Volvo custom lip. Simple. Then you have the aggressive mugen rep and air walker rep.

I really like the Volvo lip I have on mine but its big and you'll be pretty close to the ground (in the front) example: I can't fit half an Iphone (sitting upright) under my front lip with a 2" drop.
    (I know that isn't as low as some people but it's still low if you are around bumps/potholes or like me and live on a dirt road)
    IMO get the 04-05 side skirts and the volvo lip, it's like 30$ (if you can find it) and trust me, it doesn't break AT ALL I've given mine hell already and it hasn't been on my car very long at all.

and no, that is not my fluid leaking. It was in the spot when I got there, I didn't pull up that far lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silva View Post
    Alright, so i'm looking to put on a front lip and that is all... Already have a mugen rep spoiler and I just want a nice front lip to go with it.
    I'm looking to lower then car next summer and i'm just wondering out of alllll the front lips out there what is going to give me the most clearance and look good with no rear lip/ side skirts. Pictures would be nice
    Best lip to put on USDM bumper. Hfp. That's my opinion:)

HFP makes me gag. It's so ugly. I'll stick with a ukdm bumpers and 04-05 side skirts. Simple and clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Blah1219 View Post
    HFP makes me gag. It's so ugly. I'll stick with a ukdm bumpers and 04-05 side skirts. Simple and clean.
    Definately, thats why i have those on my car. not sure if the op is looking for something cost effective...

Front lip question

Volvo lip. You're going to be crying like a bitch when you scrape your expensive Airwalker or CTR lip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Blah1219 View Post
    I agree.

Op, there is also the cd5 lip.

If you're worried about your ground clearance wait till you get your wheel/tire combo and spring/ strut setup and go off that. Volvo would be the cheapest and if you eat it up, it won't hurt the pocket.

95 accord front lip- expendable lips FTW

I dunno why but i'm just not a big fan of the Volvo lip but then again i've never seen it up close haha.
    I'm leaning towards a mugen rep just cuz I like the aggressive look but was just wonder if anyone else has done any other interesting lip combo, like an older civic lip etc.
    and another thing I don't like about the volvo is that out of all of them it seems to give the least clearance... the roads in Toronto SUCK by the way so ever centimeter counts haha

I dunno why but i'm just not a big fan of the Volvo lip but then again i've never seen it up close haha.
    I'm leaning towards a mugen rep just cuz I like the aggressive look but was just wonder if anyone else has done any other interesting lip combo, like an older civic lip etc.
    and another thing I don't like about the volvo is that out of all of them it seems to give the least clearance... the roads in Toronto SUCK by the way so ever centimeter counts haha
    Yea clearance can be an issue but as far as the roads being bad, I live on a 1/2 mile long dirt road with small ruts in it and pot holes and a gravel driveway that is a low cars worse nightmare but I find my way around things and I'm sure anyone with a lowered car eventually finds the right route to suite their car. But the mugen rep is nice I wanted it but decided spending 100$ on a lip that might break isn't worth it at all when I got the volvo one for 30 :)

Good luck on your decision!!

where are these magical volvo lips anyways? if it's 30 dollars i might just get it for the money side of things haha

where are these magical volvo lips anyways? if it's 30 dollars i might just get it for the money side of things haha
    they are on volvos
    charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles

Hey j000000stin!!! Suck it, i know how to change my sig. muhahahaha

thanks tips. I'm just asking if people are getting them from anywhere specific OTHER then junkyards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information