Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Getting some JDM bumpers, skirts, lips so Which parts will I need?

UPDATED 5/1/10

I have an 04 ep3 and I am getting the 04-05 JDM front bumper and lip, JDM sideskirts, JDM rear bumper and lip.

EDIT: JUST GOT MY SKIRTS ON THE CAR SO I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT PARTS ARE NEEDED FOR AN OEM INSTALL

For those of you that already have the items above can you please HELP ME OUT.
    I need to know WHICH & HOW MUCH OF EACH brackets, clips, screws, nuts etc will I need for installation.
    I no longer have any of my oem bumpers, skirts and liners as well thus I do not have any oem bolts, clip, brackets, washers etc.

So far I have already ordered the bumper clips from clubrsx but I still need alot more parts to make everything oem again.

04-05 JDM FRONT & REAR BUMPERS AND LIPS
    I THINK THAT I NEED PARTS 35 (6), 27 (6), 29 (2), 25 (2), 34 (6), 28 (6), 33 (4) 15 (2) 37 (6),
    26 (2) Total=$130.54 + shipping

04-05 USDM FRONT & REAR BUMPERS AND LIPS
    I ALAREADY KNOW WHICH PARTS I NEED FROM HERE, ALOT but thats just me

02-03 JDM BUMPERS & LIP
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

02-05 JDM SIDESKIRTS
    I NOW KNOW THAT I NEED parts 2 (4), 15 (8), 19 (4), 17 (8) or another option would be to install an additional part number 2 on each side thus the new total parts needed would be 2 (6), 15 (12), 17 (12) 19 (6).

For the follwing parts 20 (2) & 22 (2), you DON'T need them because there are no holes corresponding to their location on the usdm ep3.INSTEAD YOU NEED part number 32 (6)

04-05 USDM SKIRTS

I would need PARTS 31 (18) and 32 (6) for the JDM skirts.

I already know that I need a JDM front rebar
    I know that there has to be some type of modification of the rear oem rebar and the rear jdm rebar but if someone can elaborate on how to mod this then that would be great.

I also already know that I need an 04-05 JDM grill, along with the 04-05 JDM top trim piece

My main question now is whether the locations of the 9 holes on the side of the ep will match up with the locations of the 9 clips on the jdm sideskirts.
    EDIT: YES, THE HOLES LINES ON THE USDM 04 EP LINE UP PERFECTLY WITH THE HOLES ON THE JDM SKIRTS.

EDIT: YOU NEED usdm parts 31 (18) and 32 (6) for the JDM skirts!!! Part 32 will be used on the fins, they have a sticky backing on them. Part 32 fits 2 of the holes on the fins but you have to make the third pair of part 32 a bit thinner so it would fit the hole on the JDM fin

PLEASE HELP A BROTHA OUT...ESPECIALLY THOSE BELONGING TO THE FACELIFT CREW
    WHERE YOU GUYS AT.....

EDIT: SEEMS LIKE ALOT OF THIS STUFF HAS BEEN COVERED B4
    THERES INFO ALL OVER THE PLACE ON THE HATCH
    IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE IT ALL IN ONE PLACE
    http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44454
    http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...ght=sideskirts

edit: ITS GOING TO COST ME ABOUT $300 TO GET ALL THESE PARTS WTF
    Last edited by MadLorEP3; 05-01-2010 at 04:27 PM.

Thread Information