Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    dunno why people have an issue...
    cuz its a hybrid and boost > ALL

again, if you dont like the car, fine..but dont deny that what its meant for, its a powerhouse
    Last edited by robhep3; 01-25-2009 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEP3 View Post
    cuz its a hybrid and boost > ALL

again, if you dont like the car, fine..but dont deny that what its meant for, its a powerhouse
    people are ignorant...and talk shit about things they have zero real life experience with...
    Last edited by talonXracer; 01-25-2009 at 02:21 PM.
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

i wonder if those mpg figures are on normal mode or what. cause i drove an ex model and it got 55mpg on econ mode.

unless the power plant is completely different, i wouldn't know. i dont care enough to check on it. its balls slow in gt5 LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ImportCustomx View Post
    all the people that bash teh crz must have that 20grand readily available and are car shopping. the people that cant afford it, complain, people that can afford it, respect it.

I've talked to many enthusiest ( not keyboard ninja's that claim homeboy6966 has a crz and its slow) and they love them. i have personally driven one. Its a really fun car to drive. i went from my skunk2 ep3 and got in one of these and it was fun. it even sounded okay too. i didnt feel to much like a hyrbid. next time i take it out ill post a in car video so you can hear it and see it.

all the people hating on it are the kids that want subies and evo's..so i say fuck em all.

im going to enjoy my honda's while all the haters go feelin up the subie meets and bad mouth honda.
    all the crz haters can get to the back of the bus.
    if i had 20k i would have bought it already. that car is really nice. compare it to what 20k used to get you in 04, and you're getting a deal.

the ep was priced at 16-22k and all it was, was a civic with a k20 platform and one-off seats that only came in the ep. and a red stitched steering wheel. i dont remember how much the regular civic was but i bet it was going for 13-15k at the time. now you can get navi, 30-50mpg, a stereo system that you probably never have to change, and if you were a crx lover, you would have the new crx and guess what, you would probably never have a reason to sell the car.

i always wanted an ef platform, now that i got one, its awesome still. i average 30-35 mpg and my co workers are getting 20-24 in there g35's and subarus. on a 40 mile one way trip to work.

i say, don't bash it until you try it. i was like "wtf..." then i drove it and now im like "omguh!" - i drove a 2001 insight ON ICE, poped the clutch and it still didn't have enough power to spin the wheels. ON SMOOTH ICE. i drove litterally 100 ft and took it back to the dealer. it gets great mpg but damn, that was dangerously slow.

My buddy has one of them and there pretty fun cars to drive for what they are

GDM Lights Installed Draw7Seven's Avatar
    It's just not my cup of tea. I also find it funny that the tuner companies are still trying to use Honda platforms when Honda has basically said "we're done with performance until we can figure this green thing out." I agree it would definitely make waves if this thing took the 25 hours, I guess that already happened if this is an older thread.

But again, just not what I would wanna drive. If that makes me a broke "hater" because I went and got a BMW that I liked the styling of, so be it. Shrug.
    -Matt-
    2005 MR RSX-S
    Quote Originally Posted by hyu View Post
    If I wanted power I would have kept my neon

Honda could have done a little better with the rear end but the front end looks pretty sweet!

For what you would spend on this you could just get a new TL. which is a slight upgrade. What a joke.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information