Quote Originally Posted by 04EP3Hatch View Post
see this is where i side with gtolio, i beleive it can be done WITH a competent tuner that knows a thing or two about an A3. Is the A3 the runt of the litter? yes, does that mean its garbage.. no. it is to the people that dont have the will to research/try the process to make the power and make it well. Look at me, i am FLIRTING with the disaster 300whp zone, im probably over it on a cold day, and i beat the HELL out of my car, literally just now on the way home from my g/f's i did a pull to 160mph, practiced my launches for when i go to the track, and had some other spirited fun. i do this shit on a regular basis with my car and it keeps coming back for more. but back on topic, gtolio, go for it. like i said i'd attempt 12psi first and go from there, i know you made over 300 by a decent amount and another 2psi will probably yeild you another 30-40 if the setup allows. and make sure the tuner you are using is damn good one and make sure you tell him "listen, were really in uncharted territory here" so he can keep it easy on the advance and go from there, personally invest in some safety mod's, a small water/meth kit, e85 fuel, etc.
This guy knows. He's the only other one to really WANT the longevity from a 300+ A3 setup.