Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I don't entirely agree with EUB44 as far as f*ck USDM goes. But I have always thought that the HFP kit for our cars looks ricey as hell.

Anyways.... I think the Ep3 is hideous with the little wing it comes with.... let alone without it : /

unfortunately kids like you make Honda owners look stupid. I have several cars including VW. I like them all in different segments. Shut the fuck up and live your looser life with your lovely strong builded cars. Make your self a favor and stop being smart ass keyboard guy.

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    you're saying "fuck USDM" because of a generalization that JDM is better, along with things like "make yourself a favor" and I'M the one who looks stupid?

GDM Lights Installed Draw7Seven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EUB44 View Post
    unfortunately kids like you make Honda owners look stupid. I have several cars including VW. I like them all in different segments. Shut the fuck up and live your looser life with your lovely strong builded cars. Make your self a favor and stop being smart ass keyboard guy.
    I think you should probably just calm down and recognize this is a forum full of opinions. Any time you offer an extreme viewpoint presented as some sort of absolute truth, you're going to get a reaction. Just because you don't like getting your opinion outnumbered doesn't mean you need to accuse dissenters of "e-bullying."

Quote Originally Posted by soquel1 View Post
    I don't entirely agree with EUB44 as far as f*ck USDM goes. But I have always thought that the HFP kit for our cars looks ricey as hell.

Anyways.... I think the Ep3 is hideous with the little wing it comes with.... let alone without it : /
    I like the HFP kit, but I'm willing to admit that if it were made by anybody other than Honda I'd probably think of it as too "chunky." Something about the fact that it is OEM makes it more acceptable to me--this is me admitting that there is a fanboy in me. I definitely agree with you about the wing.
    -Matt-
    2005 MR RSX-S
    Quote Originally Posted by hyu View Post
    If I wanted power I would have kept my neon

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamanda22 View Post
    EP3 without a spoiler kinda looks like a receding hairline

Hahaha! Baldy!

GDM Lights Installed Draw7Seven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AKAahlecks View Post
    Hahaha! Baldy!
    Lol it's such a good simile.
    -Matt-
    2005 MR RSX-S
    Quote Originally Posted by hyu View Post
    If I wanted power I would have kept my neon

I agree with you Draw7, wholeheartedly. Sometimes these are the attitudes that keep me away from gatherings and even forums to a certain extent. Oh well, this hobby unfortunately, is not for everyone. I do prefer a lot of JDM aero from a lot of different makes and models, but in no way is it the be all end all. Thats just dumb, especially when we are HERE, in the United States.

But on topic, in my opinion the EP simply looks funny without a wing of any kind. I am rocking a Mugen rep with mudflaps strangely enough. I had the rear Type R lip, but I think the rear mudflaps work just as well aesthetically.
    Meh, what do I know? I just work here...

lmao

so damn funny

I put the oem one on.... looks nice

Quote Originally Posted by mitchlikesbikes View Post
    trololololo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information