Close

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I got the EP3 ones with no custom rates. Like I said, mine is just a DD, and what they offer "stock" so to speak should be more than enough for me. I could have dealt with DC5 tie-rod ends because I am putting new tie rod ends anyway. I just didn't like the idea of hacking brand new rears to fit on the EP. The EP setup should be more than enough for me. ANYTHING would be better than the current D-Spec/Skunk2 springs combo.

Hi my name is Ian Powers and I to am spiraling out of control. It was supposed to just be sound system rims intake and exhaust...........
    Rims and tires
    sound system
    apexi noir catback
    kiddracing header
    injen cold air intake
    kpro
    jdm tails
    depo heads
    BCSS and corsport shifter bushings....

And this past week i ordered more and to much

carbon mugen wing
    omni cmc
    ktuned ss clutch line
    Hybrid Racing shifter cables

and to add to it my taxes are going to mugen ss suspension and energy suspension bushings.

This is absolute nonsense. Word has it that its easier to quit smoking crack.

Registered User Her-Name's-Ally's Avatar
    I feel bad for my neglected gf haha
    but you're right powers she doesnt have a scan tool

Quote Originally Posted by ImportCustomx View Post
    And in order to keep my flarings down i had to order more shit...

Just order some headlights & fogs from MoonSi (eric) in his group buy thread
    XenithXenons LUX conversion

i think this should keep the flare ups to a minimum :D
    Just so your aware of a few things, xenithxenons customer service is shit these days. I had to file a pay pal claim to get my replacement lamps, it took a month and a half for me to get them. Also the lux kit is garbage, they need spacers to keep the bulbs in your headlights, and the passenger bulb will not clear your washer bucket. I dropped those bulbs and picked up their standard 3g bulbs which work with the lux ballasts. These bulbs still need spacers but they fit inside the housing much better. And the beam and light output was much better. I had the lux kit for 2 years and i hated it.

Quote Originally Posted by apexracing View Post
    Just so your aware of a few things, xenithxenons customer service is shit these days. I had to file a pay pal claim to get my replacement lamps, it took a month and a half for me to get them. Also the lux kit is garbage, they need spacers to keep the bulbs in your headlights, and the passenger bulb will not clear your washer bucket. I dropped those bulbs and picked up their standard 3g bulbs which work with the lux ballasts. These bulbs still need spacers but they fit inside the housing much better. And the beam and light output was much better. I had the lux kit for 2 years and i hated it.
    wish i had seen that about fitment. i read that their customer service sucked, but that "business" is probably just one dude selling shit out of his garage.

Realisticly you get what you pay for. i am not expecting anything amazing from a 100$ hid kit, I am using the Depo headlights from MoonSi, so we will see how they fit before they go into the car, maybe ill have to modify a few things to get the passenger side in there. Our cars are tight in the engine bay right there so its understandable.

If they suck, then ill sell them locally to someone and i can stick with my oem bulbs.

thanks for the warning though, now it wont be a total butt fucking raptastic suprise when nothing fits right and i am ready to spike the thing on the ground!

ill make a how to if i have to modify stuff.

Mr Powers,

Welcome my good sir and i do admire that parts list :D You'll get it under control eventually. Just be strong :D
    be jealous :P

Don't get me started on the mod bug and how hard it has it's blood (and money) sucking mandibles deep in me..LOL

Here is what started the whole shopping spree this past month. Just picked them up today. So stoked.

Here is the pile of stuff sitting in the garage waiting. Just waiting on the Pioneer receiver.

And finally, here is what I am starting with.

looking good man! lookin real good!

i had a vbp ep3 for my first one...favorite one.

your car looks good man, nice and clean

Thanks dude. I have a couple of weeks to get this all installed and tuned and ready for my Florida Christmas trip. If my plans falls into place, it should be a very enjoyable ride. Hahaha. Kind of looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ImportCustomx View Post
    wish i had seen that about fitment. i read that their customer service sucked, but that "business" is probably just one dude selling shit out of his garage.

Realisticly you get what you pay for. i am not expecting anything amazing from a 100$ hid kit, I am using the Depo headlights from MoonSi, so we will see how they fit before they go into the car, maybe ill have to modify a few things to get the passenger side in there. Our cars are tight in the engine bay right there so its understandable.

If they suck, then ill sell them locally to someone and i can stick with my oem bulbs.

thanks for the warning though, now it wont be a total butt fucking raptastic suprise when nothing fits right and i am ready to spike the thing on the ground!

ill make a how to if i have to modify stuff.

Mr Powers,

Welcome my good sir and i do admire that parts list :D You'll get it under control eventually. Just be strong :D

Yea i got depos too, they are alright, cut off could be better, wiring the hid's on a 02-03 is a bit tricky. Not as simple as the included harness.

make a how to help out some other hatchers :D

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    I went HAM this winter . Took advantage of black Friday sales, got seibon mugen hood and progress rear sway bar for 665 shipped should be here Thursday

GDM Lights Installed Draw7Seven's Avatar
    It was always really easy not to mod the EP because I never had any money. And not like the "oh I'm broke but I put it on my card cause I just couldn't pass up on a deal that I got on this part" or "man I'm always broke cause I buy JDM parts," no, I was broke BEFORE spending any money on parts and financially unable to buy parts whatsoever. It made things a lot easier on me. I'm addicted to reading about modding cars, not addicted to modding them. It's a much less expensive addiction and the only addiction I could afford on a college income (aka no income at all).
    -Matt-
    2005 MR RSX-S
    Quote Originally Posted by hyu View Post
    If I wanted power I would have kept my neon

So true about college budget lol !!!

I don't mind spending some cash on my car because it's a hobby for me. Plus the way I see it there are lots of people out there that are spending money on much more frivolous things such as alcohol and drugs....... just how I look at it.

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    I wish i was like u guys. I can't control my habit. I'm still paying off shit from 2yrs ago. and I just keep in buying

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information