OK... So go ahead and call me and idiot, bad driver etc.. etc.. Ive already heard it lol...

2 weeks ago I was driving through a mall parking lot. I was turning right into a parking lane and wasn't paying attention and ran over a curb, I mean RAN IT OVER HARD. I parked the car and looked underneath to find my exhaust hanging loose along with an annoying leak. The front right wheel was knocked way out of alignment. That is about all the physical damage that was done. Now onto the real part... The battery light, check engine light, eps light and abs light were on, and my power steering was out. I made it halfway home (about 20 minutes) and my headlights started to cut in and out, so I pulled over. As soon as I was about to get out of the car I turned the steering wheel and everything just cut out, I turned the wheel back and it all came back on. So basically my car has a mind of its own. I got it home, checked the battery and it had a dead cell. So i replaced the battery, and the car still acts funny. So I automatically thought alternator. I have that rebuilt and I re-install it... Only to find that it wasn't the source of the problem either... So my car now sits and my friends house, thats a mechanic. He's had it for a week and a half and has been through EVERYTHING, and still cannot figure it out. So I'm stuck... Sorry for the long story, but you get the jist of it. Any advice?