Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: final goodbye:(

Quote Originally Posted by cow View Post
    I was with you until you referenced mustclime, the Bill OReilly of suspension tuning (just yell more loudly & drown out everyone else & eventually people believe you).
    well I agree with you, however when it comes to suspension, he does have good advice.

65% of the time. He was blatantly wrong on a lot of weight-related issues & couldn't admit it despite being presented with facts.

Zzyzx for the metaphorical win.

GDM Lights Installed Draw7Seven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cow View Post
    65% of the time. He was blatantly wrong on a lot of weight-related issues & couldn't admit it despite being presented with facts.

Zzyzx for the metaphorical win.
    I never understand what either of them are ever talking about, but whenever Zzyzx posts I'm always like:

-Matt-
    2005 MR RSX-S
    Quote Originally Posted by hyu View Post
    If I wanted power I would have kept my neon

i did both the bushings on the front control arms. there a great improvement over stock. they are way to still to get the ball joint back into the arm tho, espically with the entended joints. i had the Hardrace ones and the boots exploded after 500 miles..
    Last edited by 2004ep3hatch; 04-28-2009 at 11:42 AM.

wait you want good suspension parts to be easy to install????? I wish the world were that easy, loololololol.

but yea the compliance bushings are ridiculously stiff when new., then you add an extended ball joint and make everything half an inch worse, hahahaha.

OG Brent good luck on your new endeavors. I think I may one of the few OG's that are still standing. :( well miss you on this board. Don't be a stranger and roll by the sd meets in your Mazda.

Quote Originally Posted by team ERA 5 View Post
    OG Brent good luck on your new endeavors. I think I may one of the few OG's that are still standing. :( well miss you on this board. Don't be a stranger and roll by the sd meets in your Mazda.
    hahaha jimbo... its been a while man!! im down for a meet!! i really miss the true OG crew.. you and dean and jon.. that shit was fun

Its pretty cool how i see ppl on the forum with the same passion and love as i do my ep. even tho i didnt do much as you guys (soon to come) but i can never see me and my ep part ways. i see it as passing down to my kids (i'm only 21). but gl with the fam bro. OG still showin ep love

GDM Lights Installed Draw7Seven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhead228 View Post
    Its pretty cool how i see ppl on the forum with the same passion and love as i do my ep. even tho i didnt do much as you guys (soon to come) but i can never see me and my ep part ways. i see it as passing down to my kids (i'm only 21). but gl with the fam bro. OG still showin ep love
    In retrospect I probably should've kept mine compared to how much the dealership gave me as trade-in value. But those times are past and I don't see myself buying a car that old again or modifying a car as seriously as I'd need to mod an EP for it to be fun to me.
    -Matt-
    2005 MR RSX-S
    Quote Originally Posted by hyu View Post
    If I wanted power I would have kept my neon

Moderator=>PM 4 Help MugenReplica's Avatar
    Wow, another one bites the dust. I hope you stay around for awhile. It's like home here with all the guys I've grown up with for the past decade. Seriously hard to find people open to new ideas, enthusiastic about other views (car related or not), and general NON Honda-tech, Clubrsx, etc Elitist. You'll be missed if you don't pop back in often for discussions.

Gone but not forgotten...

I sold my EP3 almost 2 years ago and I bounce in here once in a while....

Look at Windchaser, sold his car, came back with another one, sold it and jumps in here once in a long while.

May wind Oct. rain
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Virus View Post
    Gone but not forgotten...

I sold my EP3 almost 2 years ago and I bounce in here once in a while....

Look at Windchaser, sold his car, came back with another one, sold it and jumps in here once in a long while.
    Hahaha what's up Tou? What?! You sold your car? I didn't know. Hey, I only owned one EP3 (but I did own 2 S2ks). Now, I don't drive at all. I try to pop in here at least once a year.

Brent, at least you lasted this long.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonhead228 View Post
    thats how I feel about my ep, I will buy other cars, but i dont think I will ever sell the EP, I am already looking for a DD, just so I dont put as many miles on the EP.

definitely planning on giving the EP to my kid someday (if im done with it, hahahaha)

I think alot of people who sell these cars will regret it cause of how rare they are, and they arent getting more common wit how many are wrecked and raced.

Quote Originally Posted by Windchaser View Post
    Hahaha what's up Tou? What?! You sold your car? I didn't know. Hey, I only owned one EP3 (but I did own 2 S2ks). Now, I don't drive at all. I try to pop in here at least once a year.

Brent, at least you lasted this long.
    Wind chaser check in! I miss all the jdm goodness you brought to this forum. OH THE GOOD TIMES.

FORRREALS. Those were the days. Ep community was so close knit. Now we got 16 year olds driving eps with toys hanging in the rear and revving like no other. Smh.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information