Close

Unhappy Cleaning my White 02 Si

I have had my car for about two months now... I have an 02 Teffeta White Si... when cleaning the car, I do it myself at car washes.... the only way I can get the car clean is if I take a wash mit, or rag or something to wipe the car down as I go.... because the scrub brush, and spray doesn't get the car clean... there is like a film or firt on it, but is very hard to get off.... has anyone else had the same problem...?

Also anyone in the Norfolk VA area with EP's... seen a few, one on 64 West close to the Oceanview area... and one on Shore Drive going North.... and a blue one in the McDonald's parking lot on Independence Blvd in VA Beach...

Hit me up guys....

When I can't wash my car at my parents or girlfriends house (I live in an apartment without a wash bay) I do one of two things.

If my car is really dirty, or in the winter I'll just use the high-pressure spray soap and rinse. Then when it's not winter, I'll go home and use a product called Protect All Quick & Easy Wash.

If my car isn't really dirty (covered in mud or anything like that), then I'll just use the Quick & Easy wash. I then follow that up with some quick detailer. Works great.

Also, check this: http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread....hlight=protect

Thread Information