Close

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Do you do anything crazy when you spot another Ep?

I think Honda owners are amid some of the rudest enthusiaste around. Nothing but beef and hard stares from EG owner, Ek owners, Accords and Ludes. But what I have noted since picking my Si up in November of 2002 is a subtle cult following of our cars, not quite to the extent yet but much in the same realm of enthusiasim evoked by Jeep Wrangler owners & Harley riders.

The thing that is weird to me is that when I see another Ep driver pass by it's always followed by a neck snapping deer in the headlights stare, like WOW another EP! I am trying to break this but it's not working to well. Sometimes I will flash my headlights or look over and give a thumbs up or whatever, but what confuses the heck out of my friends is when the are riding with me and an Ep passes by, I am like WoW! slowing the car down, turning my neck, and they look at me like I am crazy, but I cant help it, anyone else?

-Ryan

I used to break my neck to see other EP's.. all it ever see is some old dude or middle aged woman.. not worth my time anymore.

ephatch member
    I give em a glance and if they glance back i jus nod real quick and thats about it:)

...phone's ringin' Dude.. 02TafWhtSi's Avatar
    Originally posted by ApexinSi
    I used to break my neck to see other EP's.. all it ever see is some old dude or middle aged woman.. not worth my time anymore.
    same situation in my area. Except for the same two white EP's at my college every other EP is driven by someone completely out of my age bracket.

I go pretty crazy when i see another ep and im out...Cuz around here there pretty rare...theres only 3 others ep than mine and there older people and there all stock...I went pretty crazy when i saw the incubus ep one night and followed it around for awhile...But yeah i love seeing them around!! :D

Just a nod, like IceD, if they are around my age.

I always give a friendly wave. Some people get it.. some dont. It's sort of like an "ep3" thing instead of a "jeep" thing. If they dont wave back I dont get bent out of shape but around here it is pretty rare to see another one anyways.

haha that's excatly wut i do, a friendly wave.. but be honest. i rarely see one on the street.. it really feels good when u see them bcuz the drivers have good taste of buying the EP and they kno is a great car. u will never do that when u drive Accord, or other common cars. it's jus weird

2002 EP & 2013 FB - K24 all day! SinisterCivicSi's Avatar
    they are rare around here also. whats funny to me is sometimes if i leave at just the right time in the morning, there is this white ep coming from the waldorf/charles county area (not sure where he/she lives). for anyone that lives or has traveled through this part of maryland, you know that route 301 is a very busy and dangerous road.....minimum speed for EVERYONE is 80-90mph. anyways, i am tryin to drop my son off at school and this ep every time they see me.....they try and race?! HELLO! SAME CAR DUMMIE.
    this car is str8 stock from what i can see and hear....but they cant drive...since i am a beltway driver, you get accustomed to getting through traffic and the slower drivers......they can never keep up....then they get all bent cause i am cars ahead of them...always get a laugh out of that one.

once I saw an ep, drove next to it to give thumbs up but I couldn't cuz the driver was an older lady, (maybe 55 or 60)
    :D :D

i'm usually all like vrooo0000mvr00000m

and they're all like

and them i'm like :D

and we're both like :P

but mostly I wave, give 'em a nod.

Hmm, there are a couple at my school and one that lives by me. I see the one that lives by me all the time but he doesn't pay any attention even when I flash at him. One of the ones at school passed by me the other day (I was leaving the parking lot as he was coming in) and again, no reaction. What is it with these Honda drivers? :D

some dont know or dont care about the rareity of th Si or what the Si is all about, they treat it like any other ole civic.
    I havnt seen another EP ever on the road, but that is b/c everything i need including my job is less than 3 miles from me.

same here, i always flash my headlights or just wave when i see another EP :D

Originally posted by ep88
    same here, i always flash my headlights or just wave when i see another EP :D
    ditto

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information