Close

I need an exhaust need some opinions

i watched some of the videos im still undecided. i want a loud exhaust thats bassy. I wanna catch peoples attention. I also want a decent power gain it needs to be a catback. What do you guys suggest and please give me some sites that i can order off of thanks

well then HKS is exactly what you're looking for

HKS just cuz it

nice where can i order it from and is the install easy?

Originally posted by 03SiBlack
    nice where can i order it from and is the install easy?
    Showstoppersusa, call them. The install is easy, you will have to put some muscle in taking the nuts of the cat. Other than that it is easy.

1. 12mm, 14mm ratchet and socket
    2. Floor Jack and jack stands or an automotive lift
    Step 1: Raise up and support the car and start by removing the stock muffler. You do this by removing the two 12mm bolts right in front of the suspension. Save all rubber hangers.
    Tip: If you only have jack stands, raise up the right side of the car. This will give you the greatest level of access to the entire exhaust system.
    Step 2: Remove the remained of the exhaust by removing the 14mm bolts at the cat or test pipe. These bolts are on pretty tight, so be prepared. Save all rubber hangers.
    Step 3: Install the resonator onto the rubber hangers. You want to install this first to prevent the middle pipe from bending the cat or test pipe.
    Step 4: Install the middle pipe to the resonator and to the cat or test pipe using the supplied gaskets and hardware. Do not tighten down the bolts, leave them a little lose to allow for future adjustment.
    Step 5: Install the muffler using the supplied gasket and hardware.
    Step 6: Now you tighten everything down as much as you can.

Also use WD-40 on the hangers to let them slip out easier. Having a friend there to help you will also be key to getting it on easier. Good luck
    :)

Originally posted by Peking
    Showstoppersusa, call them. The install is easy, you will have to put some muscle in taking the nuts of the cat. Other than that it is easy.

1. 12mm, 14mm ratchet and socket
    2. Floor Jack and jack stands or an automotive lift
    Step 1: Raise up and support the car and start by removing the stock muffler. You do this by removing the two 12mm bolts right in front of the suspension. Save all rubber hangers.
    Tip: If you only have jack stands, raise up the right side of the car. This will give you the greatest level of access to the entire exhaust system.
    Step 2: Remove the remained of the exhaust by removing the 14mm bolts at the cat or test pipe. These bolts are on pretty tight, so be prepared. Save all rubber hangers.
    Step 3: Install the resonator onto the rubber hangers. You want to install this first to prevent the middle pipe from bending the cat or test pipe.
    Step 4: Install the middle pipe to the resonator and to the cat or test pipe using the supplied gaskets and hardware. Do not tighten down the bolts, leave them a little lose to allow for future adjustment.
    Step 5: Install the muffler using the supplied gasket and hardware.
    Step 6: Now you tighten everything down as much as you can.

Also use WD-40 on the hangers to let them slip out easier. Having a friend there to help you will also be key to getting it on easier. Good luck
    :)
    Thanks for the info. By the way how did you get ur license suspended?

Thread Information