Close

View Poll Results: Have you removed any stickers/badges?

Voters
262. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stock, Honda put em on, I'm not gonna take em off

105 40.08%
  • Side Stickers gone

66 25.19%
  • Stickers gone, and those badges are gone too

64 24.43%
  • Remove, no way! I'm adding stickers!

27 10.31%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    I say remove all those badges and stickers. IMO the i-VTEC sticker looks cheap. As for the badges, remove it. Better off removing it yourself than someone scratching your paint stealing it.

Removing the i-VTEC stickers are easy. Let your car sit in the hot son till body heats up, or use a hair dryer. Use your finger nail and peel away. There will be some adhesive left over. Use some tape and stick it off. Or use spray some Goof-Off on a towel and wipe and rinse. Don't let the solution to sit, rinse right after you remove the adhesive.

Using dental floss sucks when removing the badges. It'll keep breaking and isn't strong enough. I'd use a fish wire, way much better. Same as removing the sticker, some heat will be nice. After removal, use your finger to rub off the tape.

Well this isnt my car, it's Andrew's, but since you were on the topic of removing stuff here are some images.

His car is on the left with the removed civic badge and the removed IVTEC stickers and my car is on the right as you can see I have JDM emblems and the rest of the stuff is stock. This shot is kinda okay for a side by side comparison.

The i-VTEC side stickers are gone, the CIVIC on the hatch is gone, and the dealer paint/decal is gone. I've added the red JDM badges, added an ephatch sticker to the rear window, and k-series.com stickers to the side rear windows.

Si is gone from front grill, Civic is gone from rear, planning on possibly removing iVTEC and maybe adding a neuspeed sticker below the rear wiper...

redline every shift!!!!!!
    i debadges i vtech decals and, the civic decal. replaced front upper and lowees grills with mesh aluminum grill. replacd the back h with a red jdm h.

had to lose that stock look . plus most of it is factory rice IMO. if i want decals ill put them on ..

gabe

soon 2 be Civic Si Type-S freidaddy's Avatar
    I took mine off and it looks alot better.:D

I removed both "i-vtec" stickers, both "si" emblems and the "civic" badge. I replaced both "H"s with red JDM ones. but I have a lisence plate frame that says "clubSI.com" so I'm in denial about the SIness of it.

clubsi.com kinda sucks though, its all ek coupes...

removed all my stickers and badges, left the front SI one on. and two ephatch.com decals one on each side, gotta rep the site u know??

samsudin
    I went from completely debadged, to having the 99-00 si badge on the hatch, to now where i just have a 2nd gen si emblem on the hatch. I like it:D

Originally posted by sai_iii
    I went from completely debadged, to having the 99-00 si badge on the hatch, to now where i just have a 2nd gen si emblem on the hatch. I like it:D
    Cool -- I'm still pondering putting my 1st gen Si badge (from an '86 that I used to own) on my hatch in place of the '02 one. Right now, it's tucked in that little shelf in the passenger side of the dash, mounted with double-sided tape on the back wall. Really low-key, but people "in the know" will recognize it, and it's honoring my old car in a way.

I Wasn't Speeding Officer
    i-vtec stickers gone as well as the civic badge. Si remains.
    Looks way cleaner in my opinion. I like the si emblem so I kept it on.

I removed my DOHC I-VTEC Stickers and my INVIDIA Stickers the day I put on my Mugen stripes, also took the si grille emblem and rear badge off as well Looks better

No stickers here either :)

Late Night IL E-thug BlackSi613nin's Avatar
    i took of the i-vtec dohc sitckers on the side of my black ep./.. i think it looks much beter, i also have aem stickers on my side windo in the black thing around the rear quarter window. but im probably gonna take it off...

joHn

ephatch member
    I took of the civic badges, maybe I'll take of I-Vtec stickers too.

PS. One time at Doty Road when cops busted everybody,this one Cop whas writing me a tickec for missing plate(front) and obstruct roadway(bs). He got confused and ask me what car I'm driving. My respond was short " Si " :D

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information