Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: jrsc prices

Originally posted by D16Y8_Turbo
    I'll be the spokes man if no other member wants the responsibility.

Any thoughts?
    Go for it ;)

Originally posted by D16Y8_Turbo
    I'm up for the Jackson Racing Group Buy. Let's have some member be our spokesperson and see if we can get discount if we have 10 or so people buy at once. We need to communicate with JR so we can get this done when they hit other vendors. I'll be the spokes man if no other member wants the responsibility.

Any thoughts?
    Since I had already contacted Oscar about setting up a dyno day, I sent him a reply regarding group buys through his company or a distributor if needed. I also gave him a link to this thread, so that he can reply directly to your comments and questions if he or his representatives have time.

JRPower
    Ok... Let me clear up some things.

I am Little Oscar. I am the son of Mr. Oscar Jackson of Jackson Racing. I have been around and involved with the business forever. I will handle all your questions through my e-mail jrhorsepower@yahoo.com .

I will answer every question that I can.

Now the supercharger will run around the price of our other kits. Check the pricing of the RSX-S kit to get a ballpark figure of the Civic SI kit. I will start a thread to dispell the myths. It will be in the Boost Forum.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information