Close

black housing lights

just wondering if n e one has pics of black housing headlights 4 ep hatch i have some on my car now just wanna see how they look on others

picture me rollin - 2pac toe knee's Avatar
    Not trying to sound like a dick man but use the search. Even better go to members rides and search that.

yo i aint tryin to start nuthin either but im tired of hearing u nerds to tell me to use the dam search when nothin pops having n e thing to do with what i put in the search---plus i wanna hear from somthin that is current i dont care about some lip thats been out be 4 our car came out im talkin bout n e thing that no one has seen

picture me rollin - 2pac toe knee's Avatar
    Originally posted by hondafiend02
    i wanna hear from somthin that is current i dont care about some lip thats been out be 4 our car came out im talkin bout n e thing that no one has seen
    Alright man you lost me here.. Who was talking about lips???

i've noticed that a lot of pics aren't showing up anymore... but if you click "projects" up at the top, you'll find the black housed lights.

You can look at mine:D

yeah, not that hard to search ;) here's my car with gunmetal
    http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread....5&pagenumber=1

nerds

Originally posted by hondafiend02
    yo i aint tryin to start nuthin either but im tired of hearing u nerds to tell me to use the dam search when nothin pops having n e thing to do with what i put in the search---plus i wanna hear from somthin that is current i dont care about some lip thats been out be 4 our car came out im talkin bout n e thing that no one has seen
    Dude, lighten up. Search works if you type in the words right, in proper English.

Funny you should mention word "nerds" in not other place than here, a web based community. I remember 15 years ago when I was on the BBS, and dialnet, most people had no clue what Internet, or world wide web was, yet they called us nerds for spending time developing what later became world wide web and internet.
    You must be one of those arrogant 16 year olds, I have some news for you. People who were calling people like me nerds in the 80's and early 90's now come to my house twice a week with weedwackers and lawn mowers to do my landscaping.
    All I can say, Good luck.

Re: nerds

Originally posted by blueiedgod

Dude, lighten up. Search works if you type in the words right, in proper English.

Funny you should mention word "nerds" in not other place than here, a web based community. I remember 15 years ago when I was on the BBS, and dialnet, most people had no clue what Internet, or world wide web was, yet they called us nerds for spending time developing what later became world wide web and internet.
    You must be one of those arrogant 16 year olds, I have some news for you. People who were calling people like me nerds in the 80's and early 90's now come to my house twice a week with weedwackers and lawn mowers to do my landscaping.
    All I can say, Good luck.
    All I have to say is What!!! Hahaha... you really told him to stfu... but really... can't we all just get along? Dood just wanted to see some nice pics of black housed lights... I don't think there would be any harm with a new thread just shoing different ep-ers headlights. Mfg. or diy.

Thread Information