Close

any one have this set up?

hey guys, i just bought a few parts like the hondata flash for ep3, AEM CAI, and the intake manifold gasket! I wanted to know will these 3 parts give my car a lil umfff??? i want to hit mid 15's on 1/4 mile and they say that hondata will make 0-60 1 sec. faster!!!
    going to the track at CA speed way on the 12th and i'm going to race my friend with 2000 si coupe, I want to win sooooooo bad!!!! his car is stock, think i gotta chance?

w/ hondata, easy kil i hear. esp vs stock one

is it true that the ep3 could only get 16.1 in 1/4 mile? stock? if i get low 15's with CAI and hondata im going to be very very very satisfide with k20 engine!!!! kuzz on regular GSR with just CAI and w/out hondata cant hit that right?

SOme guys have run mid 15s with just CAI, but most had swapped out the terrible stock tires I believe. With CAI and hondata, you should run mid to low 15s if the conditions are right. Swap out those tires and you should hit low 15s if you can drive. Im still waiting to hear on some definitive 1/4 times for those with tires, I/H/E and hondata.

Banned
    I ran 15.3@90mph w/ AEM CAI, 2.25" Catback w/ Apexi n1 muffler, Neuspeed race springs, and 17" ADR DZ-7's w/ Khmo Ecsta's. Its all the driver w/ our cars. I consider myself a pretty good driver w/ the EP3 and that is why i have the times i have. Learn the car and u will have no problem at all.

I haven't been to the track lately but know that 16.1 is pretty bad. Stock you should be hitting mid to high 15s

See my sig for my times. I used 17's on that one with i/h/e You should run a good time if you know how to drive and the weather isn't too hot.

When TravisEP3 and I went to the track, he had an intake and I believe that's it. He lowered his stock tire pressure and used octane boost and ran a 15.27. Saw it myself, pretty sweeeet.

i just got hondata flash for my ep3 and waiting to install the AEM CAI and hondata heatshield Gasket (hondata.com). i just want to know if i should run it hard kuzz i only have 1000 miles on it? i dont think it would hurt the engine to just run it hard for a few runs!!! what do you guys think?

let me know what times do you think i'll get?

installed before i go to races, 12th at CA speed way
    AEM CAI
    hondata flash
    hondata heatsheild Gasket!!!

I hit mid 15's all day with really bald tires and a mess up clutch.. since i got my cutch fix and planning to get a CAI with new tires low 15's is jsut around the corner.:D

with hondata it feels like im smeelin some high 14's on the way! if that happens i'll be really suprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hondata is worth the 600 dollars
    i back them 100%

made my ep3 a lil blue monster!!!!!

I have those mods...
    The most "umfff" comes from the CAI at around 5000-7500 rpms.
    The gasket isn't going to show anything on the butt dyno.
    But Hondata is great. Feel a little more tq, the extra revs should've come from the factory, and overall really makes the car a competitor. Track times will vary.. I haven't taken the SI out yet, but based on other's stock times and times with a basic mod or two.. Mid 15's shouldn't be a problem given that you can outdrive a chimpanzee and the weather conditions are decent for racing. Since you live in Cali and it's summer, just watch the heat and i dont know if igets humid or what.. But go on a nice cool night.

IMbadassO-
    The car is a whole new beast with Hondata and an intake. You'll have no problem beating the stock 6th gen SI.

Thread Information