Close

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    windshield scratches. to be replaced this friday. I got a thumbs up for my Mugen style CF hood from the service manager at the dealer...he loves the way it looks:D

Rear Defroster

My rear deforster was not working. I took apart the moldings around the rear glass, and it turns out they never pluged in the plugs for the rear deforster. Works fine now. Thats all I got.

ephatch member
    my clutch squeaks

ephatch member
    my probs are
    1. creaky clutch
    2. cd player skips sometimes when i change lanes
    3. rear bumper not flush
    4. heater vent on driver side always points up have to adjust it constantly
    5. ebrake button is chipping

other than thoes small problems my car has been running strong

ephatch member
    my probs are
    1. creaky clutch
    2. cd player skips sometimes when i change lanes
    3. rear bumper not flush
    4. heater vent on driver side always points up have to adjust it constantly
    5. ebrake button is chipping

other than thoes small problems my car has been running strong

Light in the hatch has a short. Works when it want. Other than that no problems

ONly real prob I have noticed in my car is shifting.

Last night I was in a parking spot, I had my foot on the brake, foor on the clutch........CRRRRRUNNNCCCCCCCH when I put it into reverse,does it a few times. Only until I let off the clutch then press it again will it engage. Same happens in second gear once and awhile, very odd.

Who shrunk the odyssey? K20A3Si's Avatar
    drivers side door won't stay open:o

Originally posted by priest6479
    ONly real prob I have noticed in my car is shifting.

Last night I was in a parking spot, I had my foot on the brake, foor on the clutch........CRRRRRUNNNCCCCCCCH when I put it into reverse,does it a few times. Only until I let off the clutch then press it again will it engage. Same happens in second gear once and awhile, very odd.
    Same exact thing happens to me. I just keep re-clutching and it eventually goes... doesnt bother me too much, since the other gears seem fine.

my clutch creaks too. i'm glad to see it on here though because my car got towed backwards 40 miles on the front wheels in first gear by a complete dick and i was worried. i had a loose rear speaker too. also, when i wash it, the driver's side threshold plate gets water on it and every morning there are bugs in my car flying around. that tells me bad seal, but it's hard to close the doors so i know it's air tight. i haven't figured that one out yet. also the rubber strip around the bottom of the bumper was installed all half assed and off center. i fixed that myself when i was putting the fender well back together after putting in my cai. the only other issue i have is the transmission. i think the ratios for first and second are too close (grinds too easy) and fifth isn't tall enough. honda decided not to give us a sixth gear and not to sound insulate the cabin and they knew damn well less than 10 percent of the si's sold would be running stock exhaust. they should have decided to stretch fifth out enough so that i don't have to blow my crappy irregularly drilled speakers to hear my music on the highway. oh and the plastic is too soft. everywhere. i can cut it with my fingernail anywhere on the car. why have seats that fold flat and make a huge cargo area if you can't put anything in it without cutting sport stripes into the interior? still. even scarred up, best interior on a car this cheap ever.

Quote Originally Posted by grooveline
    There is also a teeny tiny spot where the paint was removed leaving the black plastic visible on teh top corner of the passenger bumper.
    Same here on either side. Very small but noticable to me. My Cd player skips a lot too. My rear speaker rattles as well and my rear bumper is miss alinged on the side as well. Also is it just me or are the front and back bumper and the side skirts look way off in color? I only have 400 miles on it so it has to break in. Is there a certain way to break in a car?

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondatech
    Remeber: "R means Reverse, not Race!"
    Can't it be both?
    :winkm:

Mathman.

wow old thread

Unhappy

passage seat lever keeps getting struck on the side of the seat when moving seat to front to open for back passage.

"Championship White" onEswEEtEp3's Avatar

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by dvs618
    passage seat lever keeps getting struck on the side of the seat when moving seat to front to open for back passage.
    ^^ ha I got that too! and my dashboard is peeling where the glove compart and the dash meets!!! :yellm:

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread Information