Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar

JRSC 2 more weeks

Just got off dah phone with JR...and Yup! 2 more weeks and the JRStreet Charger will be ready for ordering and delievery for the EP3!!!!

I'll belive it when I see it. If it is true thats awesome now lets hope it was worth the wait.

Originally posted by ballsdeep
    I'll belive it when I see it. If it is true thats awesome now lets hope it was worth the wait.
    yeah i am with you on that one....and BTW.....Damn nice avatar

Ballsdeep

I, I, Cccant sstop starrrrring aat your avvvataaar :tongue: :p :tongue: :p :tongue:

Re: Ballsdeep

Originally posted by fsugatorbait
    I, I, Cccant sstop starrrrring aat your avvvataaar :tongue: :p :tongue: :p :tongue:
    mine dont get no love anymore fsugatorbait?!?!?!?! :):):)

Re: Re: Ballsdeep

Originally posted by BlackNRedSi
    mine dont get no love anymore fsugatorbait?!?!?!?! :):):)
    I got plenty of lovins to go around! :D

I sometimes think about going with the jrsc. just get some simple power and leave the boost level alone. Easy as hell to install and I'd install it myself. Screw having someone else install it, I've had a bad experience there :D
    I'd definitely opt for the hondata upgrade for it...and see if I can get that chicks ass on my lap :D

ephatch member
    lol the JRSC has been "coming out next month/2 weeks/this fall/this year" for how long already...

As the others said, I'll believe it when I see it.

Pity I don't own an EP anymore.

Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
    I sometimes think about going with the jrsc. just get some simple power and leave the boost level alone. Easy as hell to install and I'd install it myself. Screw having someone else install it, I've had a bad experience there :D
    I'd definitely opt for the hondata upgrade for it...and see if I can get that chicks ass on my lap :D
    yeah i am with you as far as the self install. much easier that way and with all these posts of guys with turbo's saying they have been without their cars for 3weeks and shit...no thank you! but i believe i will try out the street version first...and possibly wait to see what kind of deals later on can be had for the race, as 1300 is not reasonable for me.

haha whats a modorator? estebones's Avatar
    anyone knows who is offering the best price?
    I ve only seen it at nopi.com for about $2900.00 is this going to be the average orie or can we expect it to be more expensive?
    anu urls would be appreciated...
    este

Originally posted by estebones
    anyone knows who is offering the best price?
    I ve only seen it at nopi.com for about $2900.00 is this going to be the average orie or can we expect it to be more expensive?
    anu urls would be appreciated...
    este
    Best price will most likely be Summit Racing. The street kit is $2750 for the RSX-S. The Si should be comperable.

Check out the Hankook Tires website. They have put the SC on the EP they are giving away. Only shows 20HP and 30lb-ft gain. That is with stock i/h/e but I am still disappointed.

Here is the site.
    http://www.winhankooktires.com/

Originally posted by mlkelley68
    Check out the Hankook Tires website. They have put the SC on the EP they are giving away. Only shows 20HP and 30lb-ft gain. That is with stock i/h/e but I am still disappointed.

Here is the site.
    http://www.winhankooktires.com/
    That 20 hp is with the stock airbox. They changed everything on that car but didnt give it an intake. IMO thats the first thing they should have done and the end dyno shows that its killing the cars performance.

Originally posted by fsugatorbait
    That 20 hp is with the stock airbox. They changed everything on that car but didnt give it an intake. IMO thats the first thing they should have done and the end dyno shows that its killing the cars performance.
    They say further down in the "article" that with "an open element intake" and "free flowing header" that they will get a minimum of 20hp more.

That is better, but still not as much as I would like.

Originally posted by mlkelley68
    They say further down in the "article" that with "an open element intake" and "free flowing header" that they will get a minimum of 20hp more.

That is better, but still not as much as I would like.
    \

I/H/E, and new cams i bet this supercharger will blow us all away...

sure you can go buy a Turbo for 5 grand plus install but i really think JRSC will be more reliable on the long run....

the car with IHE and SC gets pretty good ratings for what it is, wait till they start flashing the ECU and putting Skunk2Cams on i so bet you this will be an awesome SC...you guys gotta remember, its US the people that buy them that make these products....

This product is sooo new for our car, we are like test monkies here, we are the ones that will do the experiments on the car to make the SC/Turbo, or whatever better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information