Originally posted by potator
I'm pretty much sold on the Magnaflow, and thinking of getting one within this month or the next. I just love the shiny twin-tip look, rather than the ricey (in my opinion) humongous coffee can look. Now all I need to know are the performance and sound issues. From what I've read so far in this thread, the Magnaflow is a rather loud exhaust? How do you all like the sound? And is it a high or low pitched sound? Do you feel like you've lost a bit of low end? If so, how much? Do you feel that it has given you some top end? How much? And also, are there any compatibility problems? Like I remember some people were having some problems with their Greddy EVO's clinging on the bottom of their cars. Does it make the engine light (or any other light) turn on in the dashboard? And lastly, where did all you guys buy your Magnaflow from? And who much? It would also help if you told me where you got it installed, and for how much. All of this info would be very valuble, and I'm ready to go buy my Magnaflow. :)
Wow, the 20 questions post. Just go get the MagnaFlow, you will like it! The performance gains are noticeable (no decrease that I can tell anywhere in the power band) and semi-loud especially during WOT but not too loud IMO.