Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: wow

Originally posted by denturez
    I've never got blue ballz from a car before.

quick put a bra on that dc5r b4 he goes all over the keyboard. lol jp

Re: Re: wow

Originally posted by portugeetex
    quick put a bra on that dc5r b4 he goes all over the keyboard. lol jp
    :D

Hey all, nothing new still, I got some settings for my VAFC2 from somebody using the K-Pro stateside. The car feels even better than it did. Still don't know if my fuel settings are proper, but it seems to be working alright.

"Championship White" onEswEEtEp3's Avatar
    you lucky bastard!!! wished we had type R's here

ok so get this, i work at logan airport in boston, and this guy comes through and i started talking to him, turns out hes a marine living in okinawa, and well to make a long story short, i told him that i loved the cars over there, and told him about DC5RK20A's car, and hes like yeah ive seen him around and stuff on the base. he also said there wasnt many ITR's in okinawa. so i know he was pretty much talking about this very car. i thought it was cool,i just was thinking man what a small world. just thought id share lol. oh and DC5RK20A the guy im talking about has a 53 harley if thats any indication of who the guy is, i didnt get his name, but he works on the base. cool guy. laters ;)

Yes the world can be very small at times! He is right there are not many TypeRs on Okinawa in any form. Whether it be EK9 CTR, DC2 ITR, EP3 CTR, DC5 ITR. I think out of the 4 makes, there might be a total of about 35-40. Unfortunately I don't know who you are speaking of, and did he say he saw me or HEARD me around?! :D My car kind of stands out on base, not that I want it to, but you don't see too many new vehicles being driven by Americans and I am the only American with a DC5. There is a American female on the AirForce base with a DC2R. Those are the only R's owned by Americans on Okinawa. One of my old friends had bought a EK9 brand new years back, sold it to another friend, who in turned sold it to some Marine officer who totaled it :( , kind of a shame as it was a pretty nice ride.

Chris

LOL he said he had seen you around. but im sure he "heard" you also haha

ephatch member
    Yeah, there is not much on Oki as far as Honda racing is concerned. I was there for 3 years (are those first shots at Awase?) and loved it. As for Honda, pretty much everyone there is into FI (so cheap) so not much desire for them. I saw 1 type R my whole time there.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information