Close

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks Drifting Si for the Added info, Is someone Regestered on that site to create a link to this thread, we need more info on this Dip Shit.

I've met this guy once before...but can't give any info I believe he's from the Gurnee area

OK Got This From a relieable Source!!! Dumbass Phone # 847-445-2392

Dose anyone have or know of a way to find out the address for this Phone Number and area of IL. He lives in? i think it s FOX lake but i need help....

If it wasn't a cell # we could easily do a reverse lookup.

Not to steal thread away, but I would like to add that member crex2nr has done something similar to me, if anyone happens to have number etc that would be great..he has changed numbers 3 times now

redline every shift!!!!!!
    now i remeber that guy from before. his sig on the other site was the same one he used here. i think he changed his name to come back and steal. little fuck

who ever he stoled money from take all his info, and go to the closet state trooper baracks near you and turn this fuck in. you pay taxes for this shit. use them for your advantage. this should not go un just . turn him into paypal to they will freeze his account. if that was my money i would have had that fucker arrested all ready . i dont understand how you can stand for this. im fuckin hot just readin this thread. come on guy stand up for yoursleves

yea paxie the cops will know

OK well the fox lake PD said cody simonsen, U recived This email confirms that David Patterson has accepted the $400.00 USD
    you
    sent.
    Transaction ID: 07723034H05485514
    Subject: 17" ADR Wheels w/ khumo ecsta tires-$400 shipped....

The FoX lake Police DP Phone # is 847 587 3100. Just found it. well all i can say is talk to paypal and your credit card company on remebersing you for the Fraud that guy did.

i went to my bank today and they said there was no way of getting my money back becasue it was a money order. i am going there tomorrow to talk with the manager or whoever is in charge to see what i can do about this. i wouldnt even mind if i was getting it in say 3weeks but all i wanted was some sort of confirmation of yes the hood has been shipped. but there has been no communication back to me about the status of the hood.

what the cops want do anything. the fucker robbed you . he took your mony on false terms . this country makes me sick. its only a crime if you go rob someone on the street, but if there some kinda of paper involvemnt they get away with it . what bullshit. wtf do u pax taxes for, and if u stopped givng those fuckers your money you would get arrested to . this country is all bullshit. yea yea i know best country to live in, but thats just bullshit.

Asshole, Major Asshole Driftin SI's Avatar
    where did you guys send your cash to? Was it a house, business, etc? If you have his address, post it up, he's not that far from me.

dannng. this guy has been around for a while...wtf is going on?!
    Formerly known as Plainol2k2si

HOW YOU DOIN!?!?
    ya whats the up date anyone?

haha whats a modorator? estebones's Avatar
    I dont know if this may helk you but:
    checkn this forum out, there are several ways to get the information necessary to get his address.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=813622&page=1

they have a good bit of information on dealing with paypal and getting your money back.

For those of you people that paid via paypal, dispute the charge as fraud but be ready to get some shit, these people dont just pay anyone and everybody back, all they will ask him for is a recipt that he mailed something and if he did y'all are screwed. however it doesnt look like he mailed anything.

I think Paypal now has a thirty-day period where you can claim fraud and get your money back. but dont hold me to that..

Those that paid with paypal should have an email that says who recieved it, do some research, Im sure you can find more info on this, wether the credit card co. or just plain search engines.
    good luck to those of you.

--este

word of advise get your bank accounts out of paypal, its really not worth it IMO
    Last edited by estebones; 01-17-2004 at 02:24 AM.

Originally posted by estebones
    I dont know if this may helk you but:
    checkn this forum out, there are several ways to get the information necessary to get his address.
    http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=813622&page=1
    they have a good bit of information on dealing with paypal and getting your money back.

For those of you people that paid via paypal, dispute the charge as fraud but be ready to get some shit, these people dont just pay anyone and everybody back, all they will ask him for is a recipt that he mailed something and if he did y'all are screwed. however it doesnt look like he mailed anything.
    I think Paypal now has a thirty-day period where you can claim fraud and get your money back. but dont hold me to that..
    Those that paid with paypal should have an email that says who recieved it, do some research, Im sure you can find more info on this, wether the credit card co. or just plain search engines.
    good luck to those of you.
    --este
    word of advise get your bank accounts out of paypal, its really not worth it IMO
    Your right, for those of you who paid paypal. Log on to there site, go to the help section. They will give you a list of stuff, pick one. Then send them an email of the problem. It takes them like two weeks to send him any money. They do have a 30 day thing, don't know to much about that. Ask them in the email, they respond quickly. Usually same day. That is why I got on here at 5.38am. Cause I remembered that you can do this, and I couldn't sleep.

Originally posted by plainol2k2si
    dannng. this guy has been around for a while...wtf is going on?!
    This one really got me too, I would figure someone new to the site would do this.

Originally posted by PaXiE
    OK well the fox lake PD said cody simonsen, U recived This email confirms that David Patterson has accepted the $400.00 USD
    you
    sent.
    Transaction ID: 07723034H05485514
    Subject: 17" ADR Wheels w/ khumo ecsta tires-$400 shipped....
    Where did you get this? Does this mean he is sending the wheels.
    Last edited by Peking; 01-17-2004 at 03:50 AM.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information