Close

Need some purchase advice

I'm looking at finally getting some springs for my car, but I've come up with a few questions I need answered first. I'm looking for a drop close to 2", but I want the rear a bit higher than the front. For some reason the si looks like the ass is sagging if the drop is even. Are there any springs that give a raked look that come close to a 2" drop? And how long can I expect my stock shocks and struts to last on these horrible Pennsylvania roads?

Progress, H&R , Neuspeed race springs.
    OEM shocks won't last no longer than a year.

Now I notice not a single one of those springs are raked. Is there even a set of springs for the si that will give me this look? Out of the three makers listed are there any pros and cons?

This topic has been greatlly covered you might have better luck using the search function or check out the suspension area of the forum there is alot of great info there. Oh yeah the only way I can think of to get that look would be using coilovers

Just called showstoppers and Chuck suggested the Progress springs. Said it's 1.8 in the front and 1.5 in the rear. That's about as close as I'm going to get with springs I guess.

yeah plus you'll probably be able to use your stock struts longer if the drop isn't quite as severe. I'm going to swap my Teins for Progress (most likely) soon myself.

I ordered a set of progress springs from showstoppers last week cant wait to get them installed
    Last edited by dtexan; 02-03-2004 at 04:43 PM.

Thread Information