Close

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    16x7 Enkei DM5 with 205/50/16 Yokohama ES100

18x7.5 r-1 gtr-10 with 215-35 and progress drop

Can we post future pics? ;)

Silver C8's in 16" (approximately) with a touch of a drop. Photoshopped the pic I took in front of the USDA building just west of the Smithsonian Castle. Should have an actual pic in about ten days!

Originally posted by BarracksSi
    Can we post future pics? ;)

Silver C8's in 16" (approximately) with a touch of a drop. Photoshopped the pic I took in front of the USDA building just west of the Smithsonian Castle. Should have an actual pic in about ten days!

take some good lighted pics when you get the rims. I'd like to see how they look :)

Wow, lots of great looking EP's and rims/tires Moved this to suspension and made it a sticky :D

Originally posted by Peking
    Wow, lots of great looking EP's and rims/tires Moved this to suspension and made it a sticky :D
    Cool, good idea to just have one thread full of rim pics (um.. that's sounds pronographic!).

And 02SilverSiHB, you got it, pics will come. I kinda like the lighting at that time of day (this was actually about 20 minutes past that early twilight that photographers like so much), but I'll eventually have a variety of locations & conditions.

I was going to get slips for the longest time, too, but somehow the C8 worked its way into my brain.

Cool, good idea to just have one thread full of rim pics (um.. that's sounds pronographic!).
    Yeah, I sorta thought it might fit here best :D

And 02SilverSiHB, you got it, pics will come. I kinda like the lighting at that time of day (this was actually about 20 minutes past that early twilight that photographers like so much), but I'll eventually have a variety of locations & conditions.

I was going to get slips for the longest time, too, but somehow the C8 worked its way into my brain.
    I sometimes wish I had got the 16" c8's I love the way they look. I was going to get those in silver also.

Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
    I sometimes wish I had got the 16" c8's I love the way they look. I was going to get those in silver also.
    You're always trying to copy other people, why don't you come up with your own shit!

i see some hate going on...

Originally posted by LHD_EP3
    You're always trying to copy other people, why don't you come up with your own shit!
    Dude, he HAS come up with his own shit. I know exactly whose car it is whenever I see his pics.

Sometimes, a good design is a good design, and some people are going to end up with some of the same stuff. My silver C8's will look just like every other set of silver C8's out there, but that doesn't mean that everything else on my car will be the same.

And I can say something about this because you're implying that he's trying to copy me by choosing the same rims.

Dude, he HAS come up with his own shit. I know exactly whose car it is whenever I see his pics.

Sometimes, a good design is a good design, and some people are going to end up with some of the same stuff. My silver C8's will look just like every other set of silver C8's out there, but that doesn't mean that everything else on my car will be the same.

And I can say something about this because you're implying that he's trying to copy me by choosing the same rims.
    I know this guy personally, and believe me, he's trying to copy you!
    Just ask him, he'll tell ya!

Originally posted by LHD_EP3
    I know this guy personally, and believe me, he's trying to copy you!
    Just ask him, he'll tell ya!
    You're joking, right?

So he wants to take off all that carbon fiber, repaint from silver to black, go back to the Si spoiler, go back to stock suspension, find a stock muffler, get rid of his aftermarket head, sell off his engine mods,.....?

Riiiiiiight.....

I have 17"Racing Hart Evolution CP10s in anthracite on my 02 white ep3 for daily and 16" Slipstreams and azenis for track days. as for suspension, DC Sport titanium strut bar, tanabe x brace, neuspeed front and rear sway with chassis brace, Koni struts and tanabe df210 drop springs.

You're joking, right?

So he wants to take off all that carbon fiber, repaint from silver to black, go back to the Si spoiler, go back to stock suspension, find a stock muffler, get rid of his aftermarket head, sell off his engine mods,.....?

Riiiiiiight.....
    LOL, that's why James (LHD_EP3) doesn't have too many friends :D ahahhahaaa, he's just joking...he's a real smart ass, just ask anyone at work.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information