Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    dont copy my text, fucker downhil's Avatar
    that looks like crap.

:D i like the new scrims. btw, ive got thursday off if you wanna ride....pm me.

Looks great, I really like the kit.

:)

Wow man looking good!! I really like the black on black thing going on...The lip really sets it off! Two thumbs way uppp!

fucking hot! I love it!

Thumbs up

Nice ride. Thoughs wheels look great.

Where did you get the Type R kit?

Were did you get it painted or did it come painted?

What did it cost?

Why have I not seen this car in Austin?

Why is the sky blue, kidding.

ephatch member
    Clean. Those wheels look like Gram light Clones. First time I've seen a rack on an EP. I was thinking about a Yakima for a long board. Yeh, that drive to and from La from Austin sucks. Mine's a little easier from Houston though it seems like it rains every single time. That's why went the SRI route as well. Keep it up.

how was the fitment on the R lip kit?
    what was the cost on painting??

looks good man

i got same set up on portable dvd. i wounder if your the guy whose asking me about how did i install my portable dvd on same spot as you have now.

How'd you attach your license plate?

Cold Blooodeeddd!!!!!

so many questions, so little time

ok, first, BIG THANKS on all the props. fellas, i really, really love my car. this past weekend, me and the gf took her new beetle back to louisiana, no cruise, no stick, no cd player. god i wanted to drive right off the road i was so bored, but we made it. were gonna take my car next time. i got my tv tuner workin for the GBA. i was watching Jackass on it in the garage lastnight. it was awesome, picture is good too.

ok, on to the questions.
    first one i remember is, how did i attach the skirts. i went with self tappers in the fenderwells, then about a foots worth of that strong double sided tape on the bend part.

lets see, next was....got it at showstoppers, 499, shouts to showstoppers!!!!!!! friend of my family painted it for me, 200 (including paint), install was 100, that was another friend deal too. fitment is great for an inexpensive kit, i only had to grind down the skirt a pinch behind the door where it bends upward. install went really smoothly.

dont know why you havent seen this car in austin, i really dont drive around too much, just to work and back. then to whataburger. god damn, whataburger owns meeee!!!!!

uumm, what else, oh yeah...license plate. AND DONT FLAME, i just screwed that bitch over the damn whole in my bumper that some idiot left in it after backing in to my car. ill eventually get that and the million other dents in it fixed. man, i hate living in a big city, people dont care about anybody elses shit. and i try to park away from people too, i just dont matter.

and yeah, the SRI is a good choice for driving long and not worrying about the shit ass weather in this part of the country.
    Last edited by bigcase; 03-09-2004 at 09:25 AM.

Cold Blooodeeddd!!!!!
    downhil - dont think im gonna be able to ride thursday. gotta work. jesus i wish i still worked at a bike shop. so fulfilling if you love bikes. youre surrounded by them all day, so many opportunities to ride. and yeah, i like my new cheepy scrims too.

speedking - i think i was that guy. only sucky thing is, my damn tv doesnt work anymore. dont know what the deal is, the little red led for "power" lights up when i plug it in to power, but the screen wont light up. it was a cheepy too, so it made it just past warranty time and bam! broken. sucks. oh well, got my GBA workin lastnight, was watchin that 70's show in the car. gadgets are cool.

Vermicious Knid oldschoolimport's Avatar
    where did you get those rims, what are they called, and how much?

dont copy my text, fucker downhil's Avatar
    you got served bitch!;)

hows the repairs comin?

Sorry to hear about the break in. Was it garaged?

Cold Blooodeeddd!!!!!
    repairs are done cept for the stereo. i reinstalled my old factory deck for the time being and replaced the rear component speakers lastnight - ghetto style. its alright, but im still paying for a Sirius subscription that im not getting to listen to. should have the ice done by the end of this week i hope.

i gutted the rear. noticed a little bit of a difference. its not that loud, but you can definately notice the tire noise

oldshcoo - the wheels are raze alloys and i dont even know what the tires are, like i said, "no namies". i got em for like 7 at discount tire here in austin. got free everything with em. tire repair, rim repair, pick up, delivery, hand job, salad tossed. the werks. they look alright, im just gonna have hell sellin em for anything when im ready to get some new stuff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information