Close

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    My98nsx
    Originally posted by eg9turbo
    Quit your whining. You people don't have the mental capacity to realize that you get what you pay for. JDM parts are intended for Japanese cars. Go ahead and use your American parts on your Japanese cars because it doesn't matter anyways ( No sense in trying to argue with ricers ). You're old enough to be my father, so why don't you mind your own business and act your age. You're 50 years old and own a Civic Si. When I'm 50 I will own a Lexus or a Mercedes. You are obviously not in the payscale range to afford something like that, but instead you have to buy a $17,000 kiddy car. Face it, you're in a midlife crisis. Know your role and shut your mouth.

SSRV6- I don't have anything left to say to you. Talking to you is like trying to talk to a 6 year old. Your mental is weak and you're really a dork in real life that has a VW Passat and a Civic. You people are just plain stupid and know jack shiet about how a REAL Honda is supposed to be. You probably think Heel-to-Toe is a dance move and oversteer is putting your hand OVER the wheel. Like I said before....Take your 540 posts and SHUT UP!
    Boy you missed the point meat! First af all I'm 40, second of all the Si was a gift from me to my son , whose 15 1/2(check other posts around this forum) he gets his license in a couple of months.
    I own, in no particilar order:

1998 NSX-T red with camel interior (comptech air,header,exhaust)
    2001 BMW M3 cabriolet silver/black
    2001 M-Benz ML430 Blk/Blk

It wasn't whining. When there are discussions that differ, people present opinions and facts, not bash each other. You can ask anyone here who has seen my limited posts that my son and I are here for the information that a site like this can provide.

I don't think my midlife crisis is here yet. I own my own swimsuit mfg company in L.A., with about 100 employees....I think my payscale is there.

I shouldn't qualify your response, but I felt compelled, because evidently you had me mixed up.

Like I said, I use this forum, as well as M3forum.com, and the NSXCA.org to gather valuable information on my cars. If this touches a nerve sorry.

hms

ssvr6

SSRV6- I don't have anything left to say to you. Talking to you is like trying to talk to a 6 year old. Your mental is weak and you're really a dork in real life that has a VW Passat and a Civic. You people are just plain stupid and know jack shiet about how a REAL Honda is supposed to be. You probably think Heel-to-Toe is a dance move and oversteer is putting your hand OVER the wheel. Like I said before....Take your 540 posts and SHUT UP!
    **Yawnnnn.....**

Are you through? Good.

Nice chatting with you....troll. And I'm very familiar with heel toe, it's how much of my foot I could fit up your ass. (From my heel to my toe.)

Thanks for stopping by.

Steve

eg9turbo
    *sob**sob*

Are you guys done crying yet?

SSRV6- you're just a dork and you know it too. get off the computer and go get some pussy. wait, i forgot. you're a fag so thats out of the question. go get some more H20 damn water boy!! you're probably so uptight because everytime you look in the mirror, you realize that you are a true ricer. Stick to your shietty Volkswagens and go screw yourself.

NSX- if information is what you want, then you're in the wrong place. getting information from all of these idiots is only going to give you problems in the long run. you don't see my point so its basically a lost cause to try and talk to you. whatever.

ephatch member

EG9Turbo

OWNED!:D

ssvr6
    You keep using the word gay so much, you really must be infatuated with cock. I've never met someone online who spoke about fags and gays as much as you.

Do you stay at home, dressed in your sisters underwear, wishing your friends would understand? Is it hard on you having to masturbate to pictures of David Hasslehof since you can't come out of the closet without your dad wanting to kill you and kick you out. (Since you obviously live at home.)

I'm married, I have a 3 year old and another on the way. I'm as straight as they come. I'm also accepting and understanding. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I might be able to suggest some good counciling to help you.

In the mean time, go back to www.iluvcox.com and leave this site for enthusiast discussions.

Steve

ephatch member
    Obviously you are the one with the 12 year old intelligence. I was simply trying to state that american parts on japanese cars are not the type of parts that japanese people in japan put on their cars. Borla is Gay. Simple enough. What kind of professional road race or for that matter, who in their right mind that has anything to do with being JDM put that kind of crap on their cars. Borla is used in the USA on Domestic cars! It was made in the USA for cars made in the USA. A Honda is japanese. Therefore Japanese parts belong on japanese cars. HKS, Greddy, Blitz, Spoon, Mugen, Cusco, GAB, Border, Do-luck, etc. are JDM parts that belong on JDM cars. Obviously JDM is foreign to your puny brain the size of a damn baby crocodile. Go ahead and put that crap on your car and go back to the swamp you came from in that sorry ass state called Florida. WEST COAST is where its at. Florida is gay. Sorry to say but you are also gay to.

Take your 532 posts and shut the fukk up. You obviously spend too much time on the internet. Why don't you get off your ass and take your car to the open track, or should I say, to the drag race track since thats your american past time. You don't know a damn thing about JDM probably thinking it stands for Just Doing More.

Besides, your EP will get slaughtered by my EG.

Stick to your Volkswagen because you obviously aren't going anywhere big with your Honda.

Borla = garbage
    Actually, most of the so called japanese stuff that you just mentioned HKS etc aren't even made in Japan, they're probably made in china, malasya or some other country in the south pacific. You see, these companies couldn't afford Japanese labor, there for they would have to take their design and license rights to other countries and get the parts made in a sweat shop.

By the way I used to have a 1990 M3 and I had a borla exhaust on it. It worked great, I loved it. Yes a 1990 M3, german car with a american exhaust.

ssvr6
    3/4 of the aftermarket exhausts on MK3 GTI VR6's use a Borla exhaust from Techtonics Tuning. (www.tttuning.com)

I had it on my 95 Ranger Splash (Domestic true, great exhaust none the less).

Steve

eg9turbo
    I rest my case...

Borla does not belong on a Honda.

Its a waste of my time talking to you fools. I don't care what you think is "cool" and whats not. You need to act your age and stop whining. Plain and simple. Get a life.

ephatch member
    OK:o

My98nsx
    *sob**sob*

Are you guys done crying yet?

SSRV6- you're just a dork and you know it too. get off the computer and go get some pussy. wait, i forgot. you're a fag so thats out of the question. go get some more H20 damn water boy!! you're probably so uptight because everytime you look in the mirror, you realize that you are a true ricer. Stick to your shietty Volkswagens and go screw yourself.

NSX- if information is what you want, then you're in the wrong place. getting information from all of these idiots is only going to give you problems in the long run. you don't see my point so its basically a lost cause to try and talk to you. whatever.
    Little man, you are the lost cause, you, have not seen my points.

Everytime you said something about me, I responded with a fact that contradicted yours. Yet you retort with childish behavior.

If you want to have a heated discussion about anything, without resorting to lowering the level of intellect, go for it, I'm with you.

And one more thing, I don't consider the guys here idiots. This IS a place for information, good or bad, that's how informed decisions are made.

I happen to be a car buff. It doesn't matter where they come from, you won't ever see me post negativity about a brand. I hope you have been kidding just to stir the pot, if not, well.....

I have never insulted you, so please refrain from doing it to me.

Regards,

hms

Comptech exhaust

If you whining sissies care to take a deep breath and adjourn to Comptech's website, there's a nice dyno chart illustrating their header and full exhaust system's gains. 11 hp peak, with pretty substantial torque #s as well. Also one of the rice rags had an article on RSX mods, which should be pretty close to EP3 mods, and they saw 2 hp from the header, about 5 from the full system, and like 17 from a CAI. All DC sports stuff...Having been in the high end bicycle and motorcycle business, I'm well versed in the ability of certain well crafted parts to captivate the minds and wallets of enthusiasts. I have a hand built exhaust system on my Austin Healy Sprite Ex-race car, which I probably have 40 hours of developement time invested in, and which make good power, sounds great, and cost maybe $ 150 for the materials. For my EP3, at this point, I'm leaning toward comptech, since it's beautifully made, is suported by actual research, and is a product with absolutely NO RICE CRED. Koni, ground control... I'm probably getting Centerline RPM wheels because (1) they weigh 13.5 lbs in 17" and (2) I won't see them on some neon kitted-flourescent dual wiper equipped-illuminated 6" exhaust tipped DX coupe with an automatic transmission. I'll buy whatever the fuck I want, and spend whatever I want, and I'll do it for no reason other than the fact that it's my car, and it makes me happy. I had to make every piece of my '80 Civic in '80. They didn't even have wheels then. So consider your self lucky, children. and stop bickering.

nikkotyper
    Originally posted by My98nsx

This IS a place for information, good or bad, that's how informed decisions are made.
    I agree. Barely any of us are mechanics or automotive experts. Nevertheless, the goal of an online forum is free exchange of opinions and first hand experiences.

Furthermore, I think that some of us do not understand the repercussions of trying to forcibly persuade someone else of their viewpoint.
    It is simple. That's how we end up having threads like this.
    Last edited by nikkotyper; 10-11-2002 at 12:00 PM.

ephatch member
    I agree and disagree with every body. DTH please lock it.

eg9turbo
    There was no research made in the EP exhaust from Comptech. Research and development is not just a dyno sheet comparison between that and stock. Comptech copys other people's designs and uses Magnaflow mufflers and resonators. The exhaust tip looks like it belongs in the 90's. The only thing good about that exhaust is the welding and it being stainless. The ice box is a copy of the Mugen intake system. The sway bar tie bar for the EP clunks and makes noises. I know all this because Comptech is right down the street from where I live. Have any of you ever been to Comptech? You don't know what the fukk you're talking about and need to be quiet unless you have some physical proof of the nonsense you are talking about.

dohcivtec02
    The price you pay for exhaust is good considering i paid $510 for a complete Yoshimura exhuast for my Yamaha Raptor

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information