Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Angry Ephatch Help Meeee!

Ok heres the story...and please take the time to read a need your help!

Me and my friend were setting at his house on the front steps. My Si is parked on the street. A red old pos Neon drives by and the dude spits red shit alllll down the side of my car. Ok so im real hot i run and jump in my car. Well by the time i run inside grab my keys the neon is gone. Okay so then get this. After about 5 minutes driving around all the sudden while we were sitting at a stop light we here all the these rocks hitting my car and one came in the car and hit ME! OK so i pull to the side of the road to see what the HELL happened. Sure enough my front bumper is all messed up. The rocks were BIG as shit and we looked all around and do not kno where the hell they came from. Theres a scratch with paint removed on my front bumper about 2 inches and 2 big cracks in the fiberglass. Well back at the house when the spit thing happened i got a awsome look at the car. So we were sitting up at a gas station and we see a dude get out of the SAME car with a blockbuster shirt on like hes going to work. I go and take a bunch of pics of his car. And the shit that he spit all over my car was red. In his passengers side seat there was a Rasberry brisk. Hmmmm wiieerrddd huh.

The question is....What the hell should i do? Should i get him back or let it go?

HELP ME OUT EPHATCH.COM!

btw..IM PISSSEEDDD EEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh man-I'm very sorry to hear that. I know it's hard, but just let it go. You're the better person;) Just look at what he drives-that says it all:)

brake fluid in a super soaker + his paint = shitty day for him

but remember
    use an alternate car ;)
    so the ep is in no further danger

Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States
    hell no.. with the pics... call the cops.. thats vandilizism!!! And with the pics and the red shit.. and the same car.. you have proof, plus your friend as a witness. Thats grounds for arrest... lawsuits... free buddyclub bumper!!:D . Seriously, I would call the police.
    mods:

Stuff

Originally posted by dj addicted
    hell no.. with the pics... call the cops.. thats vandilizism!!! And with the pics and the red shit.. and the same car.. you have proof, plus your friend as a witness. Thats grounds for arrest... lawsuits... free buddyclub bumper!!:D . Seriously, I would call the police.

Jump him with some big black guys and then call the cops

Originally posted by dj addicted
    Seriously, I would call the police.

i would have been forced to take a tire iron to his car and face....... or call the cops not too sure?

ephatch member
    Originally posted by SubliminalSi
    Jump him with some big black guys and then call the cops
    No. Call the cops, claim insurance, THEN get big 1/2 black&1/2 Korean mofos w/ black belts (you can start w/ me and my bro, kimchi) to beat the sh*t out of them . There are 3 things you just don't mess with: 1)A man's ride either it be a mule or Ferrari 2)A man's drink wether it's Bush Lite or Krystol & 3)A man's dog. Don't ever f*ck w/ a man's dog, again no matter if it's a mangy mutt or a pure bred pit.

Calling the police to say someone spit their drink on your car probably wouldnt get you very far.

Find out what Blockbuster he works at and wait him out with your car sitting out front so he sees it as soon as he walks out the door and knows who it is, than walk up to him and confront him. He makes a move, kick his ass, if he doesnt kick his ass anyway. If someone is chicken enough to mess with your car, show him your man enough to man up.

Lightbulb

pee on his door handle and shit on his hood...

Dude first you follow him and find out where he lives make sure it is his house. Once you have established this you come back here and tell me where to meet you. revenge is sooo sweet and I want a piece of him so I can sell it on ebay to pay for mods:angel:

Oh and do you think he has anything to do with the rock throwing, If so man this is going to be awsome.
    Last edited by amctmg; 04-30-2004 at 06:00 PM.

follow him home, find out where he lives, see if you can get his phone number.

We'll all make his life a living hell.

Slash his tires, break his windows, key it, do whatever you can.

Although calling the cops is the 'law-abiding' thing to do, let's face it, they won't take care of shit. He fucked with your car, now fuck with his 100 times worse.

Wild turkey Special Breed Bicho6's Avatar
    get four or five of your friends... find out where he lives and flip his car over like a pancake...

Two wrongs don't make a right:)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information