Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i want a set
    where can i get'm and how much do they cost.
    they look nice
    i think itll look better if the light rings where set like this \ / instead of like this - -

Showstoppers and ebay sells them for around 250ish a set i think

There is no adjustment for left to right.Only up and down.I love my lights. I bought some the first day they showed up on ebay.They are awsome.Cant wait until i get better bulbs. Oh and also the lights only have one wire that controls the headlights and one wire for the halos. The main wire plugs into the stock h4 headlight harness.So there is no way to make both lights(high and low)to burn at the same time ,unless you take apart the lights and rewire it.The other wire can be tapped into the running lights or turn signal wires if you prefer.But anyway great lights.Im sure more designs will be out latter now that thease have come out.;)

samsudin
    Actually you can have both beams on at the same time. If you pull the high beam lever towards you and hold it somewhere in the middle, both beams will stay on. However you have to hold it at that spot.

SF-SI-02
    If you want both hi and lo beams on, AND want to be able to put high watt bulbs in just order yourself a new wiring harness, and ask them to wire the relays so that both lo and hi stays on in hi beam position. I bought mine from suvlights and it made a world of difference (I run 90/100w H4 philips ralley bulbs (so bright they are even illegal in Europe! But still not HID :( )).

Not that fast......yet! 2fastcivic's Avatar
    that shit looks ugly man. should put the money out for real ctr headlamps atleast.

samsudin
    To each his own.

how much is the wiring harness? from suv lights? is it hard to replace and install? I just got these lights.

k20a ep3 soon

SF-SI-02
    The harness takes 2 minutes, its plug and play (all plugs are made to fit yuour existing system). The price keeps going up, I thinkg its like $50 now, but the guy makes everything by hand, and is always there to answer your questions over the phone. Do a google, he has a lot of fans.

Originally posted by 2fastcivic
    that shit looks ugly man. should put the money out for real ctr headlamps atleast.
    I bet you have been told this before but keep those trashy remarks to yourself;) If it bothers you so much put your money towards real CTR headlamps, and give them to him! If not then STFU. Any way I think they look pretty damn nice and for 250.00 i think thas a killer deal.

SF-SI-02
    Can someone with these lights tell me the size of the projector lens (for those of you without esp yes, I want to retrofit hid projectors and this seems easier then putting bi-xenon's into our existing headlamps, as I want both hi and low beams)

drool

if anyone wants to get rid of their projecters, let me know! :-D

samsudin
    Originally posted by SF-SI-02
    Can someone with these lights tell me the size of the projector lens (for those of you without esp yes, I want to retrofit hid projectors and this seems easier then putting bi-xenon's into our existing headlamps, as I want both hi and low beams)
    I'll see what i can do. ;)

SF-SI-02
    Should be about 2" that's standard on the hid projectors...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information