Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GINGERMAN EVENT: Is everyone still in?!?!

I'm getting excited about my first real track event and justed wanted to check and see if everyone who said (earlier this year) they were going, are still going.

Here's somewhat of a list:

1) JSIR
    2) Myeverlovinsir
    3) Type X
    4) Chet
    5) EggSi
    6) K20Whiteboi269
    7) Civicsista

I'm sure this isn't everyone from EPHatch, but its the best I could come up with.

There are a couple other guys from Bloomington and surrounding area going. . .Was hoping to caravan with them, but I don't get any responses. So, I will be heading up there on Sunday, probably mid day when its nice a phreakin hot!!

Hope to see everyone there, Type X, have a safe drive from NY

i would without a doubt be going if i lived closer. hope you guys have fun. take lots of PICS!!!

Sounds sweet! I'd be in if I wasn't so far from me. Have a blast guys. Track events are the best.
    Remember don't go all out and try to turn some flying laps and try to do everyhting at once in your first session. Learn the track, get in the habit of checking your mirrors, find your primliminary braking points (when you start out it's always better to give yourself a little more room than you need), find the line, and find the course workers during your first session. Then as time goes on and you get comfortable with the track you can begin to push the car and start turning some faster times. LISTEN TO YOUR INSTRUCTORS!
    Good luck,
    Karim

Can you give a little more info? What track event is this? I thought test and tunes were only one tues-thur, so what's going on on a sunday? is the track rented?

if i'm not mistake, i saw other posts on this event on Honda-Tech and the event is filled up and a waiting list has been started. so unless people signed up early, there's a slim chance you'll be able to drive up and run. it would be nice to watch though.

Originally posted by Ph0nK
    Can you give a little more info? What track event is this? I thought test and tunes were only one tues-thur, so what's going on on a sunday? is the track rented?
    Technically, I think its called the "Club Si" event. All spots have been filled since March or February!! There will be available instructors to ride-a-long w/you, etc. And its actually on Monday, not Sunday--Pretty sure there's another event going on during Sat/Sun.

Just curious about tire pressure and track events. I'm assuming I should be a little closer to my auto-x psi settings vs. daily driving psi. Can anyone help me with this one!?!?!

Still Around...
    I'll be there, bright n' early.

and about your tire pressures, remember that they will get MUCH hotter than auto-x, so pressures will vary accordingly.

July 5 is the Western Michigan Honda Meet 4 (http://www.ef-honda.com/wmhm/) at Gingerman. I'm not running in that but I'm going to be there (it's all filled up too) as the 075 is putting it on. Anyone showing up to that?

Still Around...
    I'll be at that one, too.

Unfortunately
    i had to back out of the event

starting my new job 2 weeks ago
    left me unable to get those days off
    that i had from my old job :(

if there is another one next year i WILL be there!

sucks but no way around it :(

i even bought front and rear sways, rear tie, nitto neo gen's,, adjusted my coils, fresh oil change and was gonna do some other stuff 2

:(

that sucks type x... i was looking forward to checking out your ride

but shit ya just got that job so its understandable

Originally posted by k20whiteboi269
    that sucks type x... i was looking forward to checking out your ride

but shit ya just got that job so its understandable
    I agree here. . .Bummer you're not going to be able to make it. BUT, it today's world, to actually find new job that's worth holding on to. . .I definitely understand. Good Luck Type X, I'm sure they'll have it again next year.

i guess im confused on the date now... i was planning on the july 5 event but i forgot the exact date coz i wasnt able to sign up.

so let me know which date and ill be in south haven to see everybody.

and if anyone needs help with directions or anything like that pm me and ill get you my cell #.

Still Around...
    i guess im confused on the date now... i was planning on the july 5 event but i forgot the exact date coz i wasnt able to sign up.
    The ClubSi sponsored event is June 21st.
    The EF-Honda sponsored event is July 5th (WMHM4)

I'M Jacking own thread. . .Those of you going to the event. . .Would anyone be interested in a used set of 16" Black Slipstreams w/Falken Azenis ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information