Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by k20ImportTuner
    Wings West midwing
    so that's the one that comes with a straight cut with holes and everything, and i don't have to do any mod to it and it'll fit perfectly? and also looks like the jdm type r wing too?

Originally posted by riclou
    so i heard there are some that i need to drill holes or i have to cut a small piece to make it fit, is there one that can fit just perfectly on my ep without any mod?!
    The Honda HFP wing should pop right on, and people have been having good experiences with the Spoiler Depot replica CTR-style wing. Don't know about the Wings West or Buddy Club wings, so I can't say anything about those.

The Wings West midwing is the one that wraps around the hatch, below the window. Personally, I wouldn't go with one, because there's not enough airflow down there for a midwing to take advantage of.

The JDM Type-R wing, I'm told, has bits on the ends that connect to the hatch around the window glass, which is itself has a different shape at the top corner edges than the regular Si hatch glass. They'd need to be cut off of the wing to fit properly on an Si's hatch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information