Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My fave: For Obese Retarded Drivers
    :D

I looked at one before purchasing my EP. In the end I chose the EP because I have been tuning Hondas for years, and the EP seems to have much more aftermarket potential. My breif research seemed to show that if you want to stay naturally aspirated (all motor #1) the SVT does not respond very well to mods.

The two cars are very similar... Here is a quality comparison courtesy of Road & Track:

http://www.roadandtrack.com/reviews/...rious_data.pdf
    Last edited by gabe_; 06-22-2004 at 08:22 AM.

These are my confessions Zero Three Si's Avatar
    the way i look at it man, if you're hurting for money and it'll save you some cash then do it. Theres no shame in trying to get ahead financially.

I agree.... I would never buy ford reliability anyways.... I hear so many horror stories with fords.... it seems like they make a better car, but sacrifice quality in the process... Go with your heart tho

F$cked over rebuilt dodge

The real question here is do you want to save money NOW, or save MORE money over the long-term. We all have our own financial hardships, so your answer should be answered by where you ultimately want your $$$ priorities.

I also recommend you go to the library and check out some Consumer Reports reviews. Ford's average reliability is far lower than Honda's. Statistically, your Ford will spend more time in the shop than your Honda.

Personally, I think it would be a mistake to trade in. If you want a car that will reliably last beyond 100,000 miles, your better bet is to stick with Honda.

couldn't you just refinance your loan? I did...lowered my interest and dropped my payments $75

Quote Originally Posted by erimar77
    couldn't you just refinance your loan? I did...lowered my interest and dropped my payments $75
    Did you end up refinancing for a longer term?
    Example: you were financing for 60 months, and after a year you refinanced for another 60 months. In the end you end up paying more than you would have by just paying off the first loan. If after a year you refinanced for 48 months and saved $75/month on payments, then you did well.

no, i originally financed for 60 months, after a year and a couple of months, I refinanced for 48 months. I may have picked up a payment or two, but overall it will be cheaper...and lower payments.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information