Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    May wind Oct. rain
    Quote Originally Posted by 88crx View Post
    I'd assume so.... as long as you have a steady hand with a dremel haha.

More importantly does the mugen grill require any body work for it to fit or can I just getting painted and slap it on myself?
    i'm fitting an 04-05 grille onto an 02-03 bumper . . . so yeah, i modded the grille LOL

There was a thread before the server went down about getting a replica Mugen radiator duct kit made. I think it was speedstar or something. I forget...

May wind Oct. rain
    Quote Originally Posted by epshtielsl View Post
    There was a thread before the server went down about getting a replica Mugen radiator duct kit made. I think it was speedstar or something. I forget...
    they have been saying that since 2004 . . . it's 2008 and they still don't have one

Quote Originally Posted by Windchaser View Post
    they have been saying that since 2004 . . . it's 2008 and they still don't have one
    Along with their "replica" CTR bumper and and and....

woah thanks for the heads up! i know the steering wheel was discontinued a while back. the racing II wheel iirc. mugen just introduced their new steering wheel but i want the old one. do you know if the wing will be discontinued anytime soon as well?

damn i just checked king's site. so the radiator duct is discontinued but does king still have some leftover? i wanted the lip grill, raditor duct, and wing. but i was waiting till later down the road when i was to get my car repainted to order these things.

i may just have to purchase some of these things now.

oh and can we sticky this?

ephatch member
    I hate the way that the rad duct looks, fuck cutting a hole in my bumper for a silly 525$ 'duct'... what the shit does the thing even do, channel more air to the radiator??

so i was looking at japanparts.com and they no longer carry the radiator duct either. they still carry the grill and lip and they actually have them cheaper than king but i don't know how much shipping will be.

i guess that all the parts that are out there are really going to go up in price..

May wind Oct. rain
    Quote Originally Posted by PuMpKiN_Ep3 View Post
    i guess that all the parts that are out there are really going to go up in price..
    they already went up in price twice! the mugen lip use to be $575 . . . it went up to $625 for a month and is now $650 i think (without shipping). i bought my mugen racing 3 steering wheel for only $300 shipped and it is now at $400 + shipping.

May wind Oct. rain
    Quote Originally Posted by k_20 View Post
    woah thanks for the heads up! i know the steering wheel was discontinued a while back. the racing II wheel iirc. mugen just introduced their new steering wheel but i want the old one. do you know if the wing will be discontinued anytime soon as well?
    the racing 3 steering wheel is the same thing. it is still suede with 350mm diameter. the only differences are the colored logo on the steering and the colored horn button.

BTW, japanparts only does air shipping to the U.S.

the racing 3 steering wheel is the same thing. it is still suede with 350mm diameter. the only differences are the colored logo on the steering and the colored horn button.

BTW, japanparts only does air shipping to the U.S.
    ahh ok good to know. so with air shipping i guess the final price will be about the same as king right?

i think i'm going to pull the trigger and buy some of these parts tonight lol.

May wind Oct. rain
    Quote Originally Posted by k_20 View Post
    ahh ok good to know. so with air shipping i guess the final price will be about the same as king right?

i think i'm going to pull the trigger and buy some of these parts tonight lol.
    i honestly cannot tell you. contact ron (supreme) . . . he orders a lot of things from them =)

i honestly cannot tell you. contact ron (supreme) . . . he orders a lot of things from them =)
    well i'm looking at ordering the lip and grill at the same time. it's about a $100 dollar difference with japanparts.com being cheaper but this is before shipping. i still have to e-mail them so they can give me a quote on shipping.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information