Close

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    WOW, amazing car and amazing pics! I love every inch of it. The progress pictures are a really nice touch too.

I suck at taking pictures :(

i like that lens, takes nice wide shots, ur iso is set too high, thats why its a bit grainy.

Quote Originally Posted by fEPst3r View Post
    i like that lens, takes nice wide shots, ur iso is set too high, thats why its a bit grainy.
    ISO was at 800

it was really hard to take night shots

Im not even good at daytime shots haha

Looking at your seats makes me cringe again... remembering getting out of them brings nightmares!

I love how they hold me in, but dam they are like grip monsters on your body!

Pics look great! what happened to the charger? you plan on boosting? or you done with CA emmissions

set the iso at 200-400 and that should be fine, shots are fine just grainy it just takes time, practice, and alot of messing around.

Always read about the car, seen the pics, maybe i'll actually get to see it in person since i just moved to socal from chicago 4 days ago. Let me know when you guys meet up again. I'd love to meet the SoCal guys.

Quote Originally Posted by fEPst3r View Post
    set the iso at 200-400 and that should be fine, shots are fine just grainy it just takes time, practice, and alot of messing around.
    at night, with iso 200-400, its harder to take pictures

its the lens, it has very low f

Quote Originally Posted by Jpax View Post
    Looking at your seats makes me cringe again... remembering getting out of them brings nightmares!

I love how they hold me in, but dam they are like grip monsters on your body!

Pics look great! what happened to the charger? you plan on boosting? or you done with CA emmissions
    hahaha its not the same seat, this is more hardcore

chargers out, Im just don`t with CA emissions. Planning on going N/A though, with ITB hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHatcher View Post
    Always read about the car, seen the pics, maybe i'll actually get to see it in person since i just moved to socal from chicago 4 days ago. Let me know when you guys meet up again. I'd love to meet the SoCal guys.
    come out to eibach meet, and we will roll to all you can eat korean bbq after

you will probably see all socal people there :)

Super Street June issue picture from HIN :)

I like that amber color in the sky. Nice. My widest lens is 28mm. I want to go W I D E R. lol

Can I make some suggestions. Shoot at ISO 100 using a tripod. Shoot on countdown timer mode so you don't shake the camera when you press the button. Then shoot at your smallest f stop, f 22 or whatever to get your whole car in focus. f 2.8 will just make part of the car in focus. The exposure will be long. Try filling most of the frame with your car.

A flash photo of your car with the sunset behind it will look the best. But you have to leave your lens open long enough for the sunset to show up on the film and not just look like a black sky. Right when the sun goes down and out of sight you have about 30 minutes to take a good shot. Assuming you have a sunset in the first place.

Always shoot RAW with the biggest file size. Think about getting a couple 8gb memory cards. Newegg.com has 'em cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess View Post
    Can I make some suggestions. Shoot at ISO 100 using a tripod. Shoot on countdown timer mode so you don't shake the camera when you press the button. Then shoot at your smallest f stop, f 22 or whatever to get your whole car in focus. f 2.8 will just make part of the car in focus. The exposure will be long. Try filling most of the frame with your car.

A flash photo of your car with the sunset behind it will look the best. But you have to leave your lens open long enough for the sunset to show up on the film and not just look like a black sky. Right when the sun goes down and out of sight you have about 30 minutes to take a good shot. Assuming you have a sunset in the first place.

Always shoot RAW with the biggest file size. Think about getting a couple 8gb memory cards. Newegg.com has 'em cheap.
    what princess said.

and also, your car is nucking futs. keep it up

I want your cage!

Man that things is seriously sexy....i think i cremed my pants. give me your wheels.

May wind Oct. rain
    what a showqueen! =)

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information