Close

Thread: Stock 2004 SiR

Stock 2004 SiR

Hullo, I was here briefly (mainly in the regional/Canada forum) before the server was deleted.

Here is my stock, all stock, 2004 SiR with 38000 miles. My only immediate plans are a Short Ram intake and improved radio. I need new performance tires and I may look into new rims but frankly the stock rims look good, though they are heavy at 20 lbs. :humble:

Welcome back!

Love the car reminds me of something I have at home.

Yeah man ditch those stock Michelins, they are horrible. Get some Yokohama AVS ES 100s or something. Getting new tires is like a day and night difference.

Nice ride! :canada:

Quote Originally Posted by epshtielsl View Post
    Yeah man ditch those stock Michelins, they are horrible. Get some Yokohama AVS ES 100s or something. Getting new tires is like a day and night difference.
    Yes the Michelin Pilots are dragging down the whole feel of the car. Even the Honda dealer parts salesman says the tires are too hard for a decent ride and give the EP3 stiff(er) steering. My friends all drive BMW's or Lotuses or MazdaSpeeds and they deal with a friendly contact at Goodrich, so I will also probably get a good deal on a set of Potenzas or some such.

Quote Originally Posted by JCEM View Post
    Nice ride! :canada:
    Thank you.

You know I frequently go to London either for work or to see the cat breeder from whom I got my Somalis. (Yes, I know, I'm weird, unlike every other Ep driver I'm a cat lover rather than a dog owner..)

check out the yokohama S-drives

Quote Originally Posted by creamSODA View Post
    check out the yokohama S-drives

Thank you, I will, I know they're good tires and at a decent price. I'll get a few different quotes and get the best deal I can. And if the place can get me good Volks or some such rims then they're got my business ..

Quote Originally Posted by BustedSony View Post
    Thank you.

You know I frequently go to London either for work or to see the cat breeder from whom I got my Somalis. (Yes, I know, I'm weird, unlike every other Ep driver I'm a cat lover rather than a dog owner..)
    Hey, that's ok - I'm an Iguana owner

There's a few EP's kicking around London. What part of the city is your cat breeder in?

Quote Originally Posted by JCEM View Post
    Hey, that's ok - I'm an Iguana owner

There's a few EP's kicking around London. What part of the city is your cat breeder in?
    Erm, the breeder is near Airport Rd. and Trafalgar St, is that "Veteran's Memorial Parkway" now?
    The occasional work location is at Commissioners and Warmcliff, Worncliffe, Wharnecliffe, or something. :

Iguanas are fascinating, but somehow I doubt they fully return the love you give them, I may be wrong....

I get the impression EPs have the highest resale value in Toronto and become cheaper as you go West . I've seen a few beauties advertised in Windsor but it's an awkward trip just to see a car. (But I've made a quick trip to Mt. Clemens just to go to a cat show...) How many SiR's were imported to Canada anyway?
    Last edited by BustedSony; 04-22-2008 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BustedSony View Post
    Erm, the breeder is near Airport Rd. and Trafalgar St, is that "Veteran's Memorial Parkway" now?
    The occasional work location is at Commissioners and Warmcliff, Worncliffe, Wharnecliffe, or something. :

Iguanas are fascinating, but somehow I doubt they fully return the love you give them, I may be wrong....

I get the impression EPs have the highest resale value in Toronto and become cheaper as you go West . I've seen a few beauties advertised in Windsor but it's an awkward trip just to see a car. (But I've made a quick trip to Mt. Clemens just to go to a cat show...) How many SiR's were imported to Canada anyway?
    That's my end of town, so if you see an '04 SSM EP3 around there, it's probably me.

Iguanas have more personality than people give them credit for.

:canada:

welcome!

what kind improved radio? missau eh? that far far from toronto?

Thread Information