Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by !@#$% View Post
    Jdm is nice, but not worth the price. HFP aesthetic products are a much better value.
    HFP appears to be more rare too. anyone can have a replica mugen/CTR setup. only one way to have an HFP kit. i wish i would have bought my ep with the HFP kit. NHBP + HFP = sexay.

i went with a jdm look shaved bumper lights on the usdm from bumper sow i think its semi jdm haha lol...
    but im inspired by spoon sports like the ek and the dc2..! i was rice for a long time had crazy ass decals on my ep.. at one point i loved it but as time pased i dislikedit!
    Last edited by epmex; 05-25-2008 at 02:28 AM.

1. epmex, how'd you shave your bumper lights off?? where?? how much??

2. to the op. it's your car, do what you want! right now i get shit for rockin my USDM CTR rep lip because i spray painted it flat black until i have time to get it painted. but it doesn't bother me because it's what i want. it's the same reason why we all spend our hard earned cash on parts, the reason we mod our cars in the first place, to make them our own. if you like it then do it! and fuck anyone who tries to put you down. even if you don't like it, the owner's time and money is in the final product. most people like the JDM and EDM stuff because it has a nice OEM fit and is more aesthetically appealing. my .02

i agree that you shoould just make your car how you like it and not everyone else's opinion....personally i went the jdm route because I hate fiberglass and the parts came painted so its a easy set-up but more costly of course over any other route. Do you-dont worry bout them.....

factory kits are usually nice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information