Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gary sheehan making it look easy
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/H...hing_57431.htm

another vid of heel toe in practice
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/H...-demo_8398.htm

haha well all this started the day i learned to drive stick...my father took me out in my 86si after i finished getting it on the road at 15 and after i started doing pretty well that first day he stopped and he took over, took me through a section of about 12 corners in a road through some hills near our house, and then has me look at his left foot...he wasnt using hte clutch...so he then proceeded to explaining ALL OF THIS...so i just practiced it and freaked him out one day when i think i was 17 that i had apparently been double clutching and rev matching for over a year haha...

its been a blast practicing it over hte years, couldnt get my friend to try and learn it in his e36 m-technic...he couldnt shift for shit...or drive for shit...beat him off the line with the ep consistently (every time) with just bridgestone potenza g009s and koni shocks and tein springs, i may have had my intake dont remember...but that was it...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

great story! very inspiring! makes me wanna master heel-toeing. i'll practice this tomorrow the whole day!

Thread Information